Chapter 5.

Song :- Zindagi Kaisi Hai Paheli. ( Anand 1971 ).

Life is a journey of problems to solve and lessons to learn but most of all. Experience to enjoy.

***********************

Third POV.

Anaya was working on some case in her cabin. It was a normal day for her, but something is unsettling today...she doesn't know but it was like her heart is at unease.

"Dr. Gill..."

A nurse was standing at her door with a file...

"Huh..yes..um..yes Sandra what is it...?" Anaya asked coming out of her thoughts...

"Ma'am patient is waiting should I send her in...? " Sandra looked at her in uncertainty...

"Um...Yes...Yes of course...." Anaya said and start looking at her laptop again...

"Ma'am you ok...I can make them wait for 5 minutes if you want..." Sandra asked with concern.....

"No..No..I am ok send them in..." Anaya said with a small smile...

Sandra nods and just like that Anaya got busy with her daily schedule. Sandra has worked as a nurse for so many years and she has assisted Anaya from the time Anaya joined the hospital, she also knows her past a little bit. But the girl has changed drastically. The cheerful and carefree girl is lost somewhere, she is like Robert now, the refreshing girl is missed somewhere.

Sandra looked at smiling Anaya and shake her head, again that fake smile what unlucky that lost this gem.....

***************************

"May I come in Dr. Krish.."

Krish was working in his office, he looks up and smiles at the person. Taking off his spectacles he gestures to the man to come in leaning back in his leather chair he raises his brow...

"Dr. Richards what bring you here...I am sure you were busy in a case for the past two days with Dr. Smith I presume..."

"Well yes...that's why I am here actually ....umm...Dr. Krish..umm there is one problem...actually Dr. Smith was handling this case and I was helping him but he got a call that his wife is diagnosed with blood cancer so he is leaving today....and..and now I don't know what to do, this case is very delicate....this is a child we are dealing with..."

Krish was listening to Dr. Richards attentively, the case of a small girl who was diagnosed with CHD at this age, she was a premature child therefore her organs was not developed fully, plus it was not a minor case the blockage is major...

"Hmm.. so this child is admitted to the hospital for the past 2 days.....Ok let me see what I can do, I will ask my assistant to arrange my appointment for tomorrow with her parents...I mean her father as you said is a single parent....." Krish gave an assuring smile to the Doctor and start typing on his laptop.

"Yes of course, plus he is a silent partner in hospital with a major stake in our hospital so this is just not some ordinary case...I hope you understand Dr. Krish...." Dr. Richards said in a serious tone...

Krish smiled at the doctor and said.....

"For me, no case is special or general...I take every case and every surgery seriously. Plus here a child is involved and as a father and a family man I know how important our loved ones are for us.......so don't worry, just mail me the detail of the patient with medical history......." he again gave a look to the doctor and resume his work...

"Umm...there is one more thing doctor...if we could just contact Dr. Gill for this case, I know what you will say...I know he is retired from his job but, you know he is the best...and in this case, we need the best....that's why I am here..." Dr. Richards looks at him suggestively.....