Chapter 23.

Song:- How far I'll go. (Moana).

*********************************

Third POV.

"Mommy...I am sho happy you me mommy..." Aryana says putting her head in the crook of Anaya's neck and hugging her tight.

Her Tiny fairy is a warrior...an innocent warrior...

Anaya smile embracing her tightly in her arm. How can this little fairy be so unfortunate to get parents like Arjun and Ruhani, Father hungry for power and mother hungry for attention and fame...

But till she is here Anaya vow to shower her full love on her so that when the truth comes out Aryana will not feel broken, Anaya may not be her real mother but she will be her mother in every way because the two souls were alone even though there are many people around them, maybe in there journey they will become each other's healer.

Anaya talks to her tiny fairy about anything and everything, in medical terms it is said that if you are stressed free half of your disease is healed, yes the little girl is not dealing with some cold but rather a very serious problem but Anaya will try her best to give her a stress-free healthy environment. And do everything which Aryana desires. They danced, laughed, played even Ansh joined them first just to get his Gem away from that little Dracula then later he liked the little girl and start enjoying the play.

Vedika came grinning, the three looks at her and she showed all the fast-food yelling...

"Coasts are clear today, he has a night shift..."

Anaya and Ansh yell happily with Vedika, Aryana didn't understand anything but starts yelling happily with them clapping her hand as her Mommy seems happy with something.

The 4 were lying lazily on the couch of the living room watching Moana while munching popcorn, this was their 4th film...Vedika has her arm around her son who was caressing her round tummy, and Aryana was lying on Anaya's lap covered in a woolen shawl, she was sticking to Anaya forever.

"Mommy I want to be Moana...she is wowrrior..." Aryana said looking at Anaya with a twinkle in her eyes...

Anaya kisses her forehead and caresses her chubby soft cheeks...

"You are...you are my Moana..." she whispers.

And the bright smile on the little girl's face made her day.

Vedika smiles softly looking at the doe...perfect for each other...she looks down and kisses her son's forehead.

They continue watching the movie...

"It's like it's just 4 of us and no one is home..." Vedika voiced out and plop popcorns in her mouth and some in Ansh's mouth...Anaya avoided the statement as she knows that they are not alone. That MAN is also there in her no HIS room.

"Thank god we canceled horror movies, you all would have been scared..." Anaya says caressing Aryana's head softly.

All three roll their eyes...

"Please Mommy we agreed to horro movi... it was you who is was not ready to let us watch that," Aryana said and Ansh nodded still looking on the TV Screen.

"Ohh hush I saved you guys from being scared at night..." Anaya said defensively looking at Aryana offensively.

"Whatever Flo your bot Gem," Ansh said in a bored tone.

"Sushh Kuku so mean..." She said looking at her Kuku with disappointment.

"Guys quit watching the movie..." Vedika said with her eyes glued to the screen.