Chapter 6.

Song :- Kho na jaayen ye Taare Zameen par.

Never push people to the point they no longer give a damn.

**********************

Third POV.

"Dr. Krish.....ready ?". Dr. Richards said knocking his door.

Krish looks at him and gestures to him to wait until he was noting down something, Dr. Richards moves and looks at the notes that Krish has made and nods.

"Hope everything goes well....her father is a powerful man, but it seems he is powerless when it comes to his daughter....he came in the morning itself, but he didn't know yet that you are handling his case from today. I want him to meet you first.....let's go." 

Krish nods and gesture him to lead the way. They walk inside the VIP section and he saw a man standing by the window with his back facing them. Krish looks at Dr. beside him and nods at him, Dr. Richards clear his throat, the man turn to them. 

And the notepad in Krish's hand fell, he stood there shocked........

'She is the child of a very powerful man...'

'His father is a silent partner in hospital....'

The words of Dr. Richards were running his mind. That means the child who was diagnosed with CHD was his daughter.

Arjun's daughter.......!

Arjun was standing there with a blank face like he was expecting this. Of course he must have known about this. 

After all, he is The Arjun Singh Rajvansh, a manipulator, a cunning and successful businessman, a king, a son of his father, and a backstabbing cheater who can betray anyone.

Krish thought glaring at the person standing before him. Four year ago he had vowed to never see his face but look now the same man is standing before him. 

Dr. Richards looks at the two serious muscular men, one has a blank look on his face while the other has a raging look. But why is Dr. Krish looks angry, Dr. Richards clears his throat to defuse the awkward situation in the room. There was an uneasiness in the room.

"Umm.. Dr. Krish meet Mr. Arj......."

Krish cut Dr. Richards in between.......

"The Arjun Singh Rajvansh. Owner of RAJVANSH GROUPS, KING OF A ROYAL STATE and not to forget 50 percent owner this hospital. Who doesn't know him. Specially me and my family..." Krish said with gritting his teeth. 

Dr. Richards looks at the men with confusion. He again turn to Arjun and politely said.... 

"Mr.Rajvansh meet Dr. Kri...."

This time Arjun cut him in between.

"Dr. Krish Singh Rajvansh......the very famous Cardiologist in London....." His face was blank but from inside he was having a volcano of emotions.....if it was old Arjun he wouldn't have given any flying fuck to what is happing around him or for anybodies emotion....what others think of him. Even if it his family.

But today he knows better. it is said that you get to know about the value of people in your life until you lost them. And indeed he lost them, he pushed them to the point where they no longer need him.

That Arjun may never had any emotional connection with his brother but this Arjun, right now want nothing but to embrace his bhai in his arm and tell him how much he loves him. Yes he is more ruthless and cunning then before but for the world out there only. For his brother, his best friend, his sister, his Ansh, his Aryana and....... for her, he is a total different man.