Chapter 30.

Song:- Six feet under

**********************************

Third POV.

Arjun huffed, the unrevealed truth that he had buried inside his heart and swear to never bring it up is going to be revealed today, but he knows that if not today he will lose her forever.

"You never asked why I never stopped you from leaving...you know what I love most about you..."

Her breath stuck... listening to the word love...

He never said that word, forget L-word he never said any affectionate word only showed his possessive and obsessive side to her...

During their marriage time also, he always stakes his claim on her.

But today when he use to love to describe his feeling for her, for a minute her heart stopped. And, now her heartbeat is accelerated, she clutched the duvet tightly in her fist gulping the lump that formed in her throat still looking up towards the ceiling.

She was afraid that if she would turn and looked at him, her promise of not associating with this person will crumble down. And after, what happened yesterday she want nothing but to disappear from anywhere he could be present.

She hates herself for being so weak and vulnerable in front of him, why does it have to be him... she felt used again and this time it was her mistake...

She let herself down this time...she always puts others over her and they just brutally crush her...

This time her dignity is crushed.

Her thoughts were broken when he huffed...

She gulped... no he never gave a damn about her...he is a lethal poison that is slowly killing her...

"You never demand anything... you sacrifice every fucking thing for people you love and adore and I...I was one of those sons of a bitches once..."

She turned her face to another side, not wanting to listen about her stupid mistake of giving her heart to this man...

She doesn't want him to mock her for her stupidity...

A tear slipped from her eye remembering the time she was with him...

Every girl wants to remember their first time with the man they love but even though they were blurred but she wants to erase her last night from her life.

"Why... Anaya...just why are you like this...why it hurts this much looking in your eyes where there is only loneliness...why I want to kill myself looking at how broken you are..." he whispers still looking at the ceiling.

"Why you never confronted me...yelled at me...slapped me for breaking you, your heart...breaking many promises...shattering our future..." he whispered and a whimpered could be heard in the room.

She thought that those painful memories are deeply buried but no...It still is very much there...

A tear slipped from his own eyes...

"She was pregnant and I had to somehow save the baby...I would have never given a damn because I am so fucking selfish...but when I first heard my pup hold her fragile tiny body...I know I have to protect her... love her...love which you taught me"

She closed her eyes feeling a burn in her heart and not wanting to listen to him claiming how much he loves his wife and his child.

"EVEN THOUGH THE CHILD WAS NOT MINE...BUT SHE BECAME MINE THE MOMENT I HELD HER IN MY HAND..." he said in a hard tone.