Chapter 35.

Song➖ Photograph ( Ed Sheeran )

Third POV.

Anaya stood from the bed and went to her window, today the mood was shining a little less it's like the whole city is gloomy her eyes were showing the sorrow she was going through. She turned and looked at the tiny fairy and cried...

"It's time for us to go tiny fairy...you and me. Again that man wants to leave me, he is so cruel" she whispers between her sob.

She went to her wardrobe and started packing both their things. She hates Arjun for always running away, for once she wants him to fight for her even if it is with her. She wants to go away from him and at the same time, she wants him to hold her hand and force her to stay like he did before.

She has seen him trying hard to make things better.

But now nothing can be done and frankly, she is tired of waiting and always becoming the least of his priorities. He is ending everything because he can't face her, because of all the nasty things he had done to her in the past. Maybe it is for the best? Maybe, they were never meant to be. Maybe, god made a mistake connecting their lives because they fell apart. Tearing each other's soul, hiding their insecurities in the shell of other's flaws.

Their grief was alike. She was empty her craved to feel whole again. He was confused and she had her questions. Her soul whimpered with every time she took steps away from him. Maybe her heart still is in love with him. But hasn't she had enough? Didn't she want to be away from him after what he did to her?

Yes, she should...

She should get away from him at the first opportunity she gets. Yes, this is what she is going to do. He wants her away and she will go away from him.

What did he say that if she comes in front of him again he will claim her? Well, it's too late for that...

Forget about coming anywhere near that coward who is afraid of his feelings.

She cried in the darkness of the night, letting herself fall back in the arms of the grief. That man had inexplicably married her.

His voice, his presence everything is craved in her heart, she had a hard time in these fast years suppressing her inner feelings then out of nowhere he came again and awakened those feelings and now she somehow wanted to give him a chance to win her heart again he is pushing her away again.

Arjun Rajvansh did show her that no love is a fantasy.

It can't be.

She never knew unfinished, abandoned stories could be so beautiful. Until Arjun Rajvansh.

He became her unfinished story.

She wishes to meet him again, maybe in some other life, in a completely different dimension, without any identity, past, or anything holding her back.

She wants her unfinished love to complete with him.

Maybe...

She took the luggage and asked one of the maids to take it to the parking area, picking Aryana she looked in her room one last time before going out before anyone could notice her.

Let's begin a new journey she whispers to a sleeping tiny girl.

Maybe this is her odyssey to find her story...

Hey guys,

Long time no see... Finally posting a chapter before we come to an end of this story.

Sorry for taking so long.

Thank you,

Author.