Chapter 20.

Song:- Shiddat.

**********************

Third POV.

Vedika grasps looking at the two soldiers ready for war. She unconsciously tighten her hold on Krish's biceps and her nails pricked inside and she yelped...

"Ouch...Ved"

She mumble a small sorry and again looked at them. Krish huffed and get out of his hold going to his brother to discuss the whole situation.

Anaya was unable to understand what is happening. The little girl called for her mother but hugged her like her life depend on it.

What's in the world is happening here. She must be mistaken, Aryana called her that name twice... maybe Ruhani is not here so this little girl mistakingly recognized her wrong.

But, her heart skipped a few beats when she saw the pure selfless love in those small innocent orbs. She gulped the lump formed in her throat when she heard mother word from her small mouth. It was a pure and bliss feeling which Anaya will never experience.

A family about which she can only dream...

Her thoughts broke with a thud noise...

And what she found was hilarious...Aryana was sitting on Kuku's Abdomen and was ready to punch him...when Sid came out of nowhere and scoop her in his arm by her waist she was thrashing her arms and feet in the air like she is swimming.

"Leawve me Siddy I will teach him lessown...." She was yelling and tried to come out of Sidharth's arm.

This witch..., Ansh immediately stands up and dust his pant glaring at the girl ready to kill her he pointed his little finger and said in an authoritative and commanding voice...

"Oh..you have aud...aud...Mumma what's that word..." Ansh was not able to form proper words...

Ved raises her brow at him not sure but immediately understands words he can pronounce properly...

"Audacity....?" She asked, not sure if she is correct or not...

"Yes...thank you Mumma..." he said thanks to his mother for completing the word for him...Ved blows a kiss for him and smiles in uncertainty...

"You heard what Mumma said to stawnd in my home and huwg my Gem than call my Siddy with his name girwl...God, I hate Girwls...not you Gem and Mumma..." he was talking dramatically then turn to his two ladies and bowed before them so that they won't get him wrong.

Vedika grasp and looked at her son offensive manner...

"Kuku..."

Anaya said in a complaining tone.

"Sowrry Gem you and Mumma are not girls...and you hippo stay away from Gem...SHE IS MINE." He said and again turn to the devil girl who was still thrashing in Siddy's arm.

"Leawve me Siddy me teach lessown him...SHE IS MY MOMMY." Aryana trash again yelling in a complaining tone. Sidharth huffed and pulled her more close.

Vedika huffed...the old man in her son's body.

Ansh runs to flying Aryana and pulls her piggy tail.

"Take that you ugly duckling..." he said on her face...

Aryana paused for a moment...Did he just pull her beautiful hair? Sidharth was unable to say a single word.

It was all quiet for a moment Anaya was looking at both the kids who were ready to kill each other. And why is Aryana calling her mommy frequently, it's like she believes that Anaya was her mother. Vedika massage her forehead and was about to scold her son when...