Chapter 11.

Song:- You Broke Me First.

"Every night, I laid awake with your memories flooding through my eyes with the hope to be with you when sleep arrived."

**********************************

Third POV.

Pretend that what he is doing for the past 4 almost 5 years. Pretending that he is powerful, pretending that everything is under control, pretending that he is not affected by anything or anyone. But he was this close to crumbling before her today. He was this close to losing control and doing the things he can never do before anyone. 

Almighty and powerful King, The great Arjun Rajvansh, people know him by this name and respect him for who he is today he has many around him. Yet if you see closely he is the only sole. 

He gained power after losing his brother. He gained respect and honor after losing his sister and best friend. He had people who adore him loved him and can do anything at his one command but at what cost.

ANAYA...

Every night he only asks one thing was that decision worth it. 

But looking at the innocent little girl, his daughter he can say his pain is worth it.

Past is painful but his daughter is worth everything. Yes, he is going to break her all over again but he has to. There is no excuse for his sin or the sins he did in past. He is her culprit and he is ready to take any punishment but not his daughter she will be safe.

Arjun was standing on the balcony of his study room with a glass of scotch when someone brags inside the room. 

"You went there..."

The person yells at him in all fury.

Arjun was still composed and didn't give any head to that person's words. 

"I am talking to you. Why did you go there."

Arjun was still calm but now his posture was stiff. He clenches his fist and turns toward the person. Cocking his one brow he asked in an authoritative voice...

"And I am answerable to you because..."

That person looks at him in frustration and sighs...

"Because I am your brother Bhai..."

"Ohh I see...well thank you, brother, for the reminder but I am not in the mood if this little chit-chat you can leave..."

Arjun said in dismissing tone. And turned around...Sighing the person took a deep breath and approaches him calmly.

"Listen I know this was not easy for you as well, but I asked you to wait till I talk to Krish bhai or Anaya personly but your impatient ass didn't listen...umm sorry for the foul word but it's true..."

Arjun furiously turns to him and band his hand on his study table, the person gulped and took a step back looking at Arjun.

"It's like I am looking at The Arjun Rajvansh after 5 years...." That person whispers and tried to smile so that the person before him won't eat him alive.

"Sidharth Singh Rajvansh... never and I am repeating never forget whom you are talking to... I don't take shit from anyone..."

Arjun warns him looking directly into his eyes...

Yes, it was Sidharth...

He gulped and nods at his brother. His shoulder slums and he let out a defeated sigh.

He is sighing a lot these days...

"Bhai...you know what I am trying to say, she started coping with her past recently, and when she was getting better you just came like a storm it's a lot for her to take please give me some time I promise you that I will convenience Krish bhai..."

Arjun stood tall, listening to him his heart ached and something twisted inside his stoned heart giving him insane pain he ranks his fingers inside his hair and growls lowly looking up...

Ugh why him...to save one life he was pushing her again to the edge of sanity and peace...he will save his daughter but at what cost again...

Anaya...

Sidharth looks at her brother's helpless face, lost all danger and most feared mad. The Arjun Rajvansh whose one look was enough for anyone to shit in their pant who rules like a lion was looking so defeated and helpless. 

It was the first time he was looking at Arjun's this side. How can someone as dangerous as he looks like everything slipped from his hand. Arjun was the type of person who controls everything around him but today there was no Arjun...

Sidharth stood from where he was sitting and goes near him looking down he closes his eyes and said in a low tone...

" I am sorry bhai because of my..."

But before he could complete himself his eyes met with rage fill red eyes...

"Don't. don't you dare complete that fucking sentence...I am warning you...just because you got to know all that doesn't mean you can fucking talk to me like this stay the fuck in your limit and out of my business..." He turns his back toward Sidharth and waves his hand in dismissing tone.

Sidharth closes his eyes and nods in submission and went out...

Closing the door of the study behind him he puts his head on the door closing his eyes he murmurs slowly...

"You are wrong bhai so wrong... it was never your business, to begin with...I wish I wish you were that Arjun Rajvansh for who nothing was above him... maybe then you would have been happy... but a gust of wind changed you... and now that wind is destroyed..."

He looks at the closed door once again and left from there...

**************************************************

Oh MY GOD...

Sidharth was about to reveal the truth...

What now...

I know you missed Anaya but hold on we can't rush in one go...

Next will be lots of drama guys and a long chapter...stay tuned

And don't forget to follow me on Instagram shobha_scribbles.

P.S; His Flaws is now on GoodNovel so go check it out and please comment in the comment box and give star over there.

Thank you,

Author.