Prologue

He let the only person who means the world to him walk out of his life. The person who he trusted blindly betrayed him to no extent. His one mistake cost him his live. Indeed he cheated her....his demons from past ruined her present and future. He let her burn in his flame. And now he was as good as dead.

He was alone even though there were so many people around him. But... Now, He has an angel to live for his only hope.....

Aryana.....His Aryana...

But she was nowhere....
She left him without a word, without accusation without any question. He wanted her to scream at him, slap him...but how can he forget she was the most forgiving person. Most innocent soul who was tainted by devil.

His words remained Unfinished......

Their Journey remained Unfinished.

Will he ever get her love, will he ever tell her his feelings, will he ever claim what's his.

Will he ever rectify his mistake ?

*********************

This time will it be a beginning or will it be a end........

What happened that night that he lost her.

Her....his solace...His passion....His possession......

Why did her betrayed her in a worse possible why.....

Why he let her walk out, when he always wanted her for himself...

Was that all revenge or some hideous secret.....Secret that can destroy someone.......

Let's checkout in His Odyssey to love........

Thank you,

Author.