PART 19

While they were searching for the voice, they heard Yoongi and Namjoon laughed so loudly. Everyone turn towards them and looked at them weirdly. 

"Hyung why are you laughing. There is a ghost who is trying to hunted us but you are laughing." The others ask to Namjoon and Yoongi.

They were still laughing, their eyes even teared up because of how much they were laughing. Everyone else were looking at them as they were laughing like maniacs. The maknae's were shacking as they were really scared. 

" OH MY GOD. I can't believe that you guys are a scardy cat. HAHAHA, You guys fell into our trap with zero effort. You guys are seriously pabo." Yoongi and Namjoon said while trying not laugh again looking at their face.

" We are sorry and not sorry. We wanted to revenge prank you all for last week. You guys pranked us for three days straight. So I and Namjoon planned to prank you guys." Yoongi said with a no guiltiness on his face. All of them look at both of them in disbelieve. 

" So that is why you guys were acting weird the entire time. I can't believe my ears about what I just heard. I was so scared that I almost got sick and that is because of your dumb revenge." J-hope blurted out. After a little chaotic of the members scolding them and saying sorry for the pranks they pulled the entire house calm down. Yoongi and Namjoon apologised to them too for not being a matured hyung and to take such a revenge on them. They later on made a promised that no one would pull anymore pranks on anyone anymore and all of them agreed to it then they had dinner and forgot about this incident that just happened.