PART 5

Everyone shocked after heard what Jimin said. Namjoon and Jungkook were more shocked compare to the others.

"Taehyung sorry... I didn't mean to break it... I'm sorry" Namjoon said while bagging Taehyung.

"I will bring Yeotan's food which I finis..."

"GHOST" Jimin shouted before Jungkook finish talking. Everyone shocked and looked at each other.

"What did you just say...?" Jin asked while looking at Jimin.

"Ghost" Jimin replied.

"Silly." Yoongi said while looking at Taehyung. For Yoongi , ghost doesn't exist.

"What..."Namjoon said again.

"Was it stronger than me?" Jungkook asked while taping at Taehyung's back.

"He is shaking in fear!!!" Jimin shouted at Jungkook. "Don't act like you are the strongest."

"Believe me, guys." Taehyung shouted to the others. "There is a ghost in this dorm!! Please believe me. I saw it with my only eyes."

"Are you sure..." Jhope asked to Taehyung to double confirmed it. "Because I don't believe in this. It might be your imagination

"Yes... I'm sure. I saw it with my own eyes." Taehyung said again.

" Yes. I went to my room to take my banana milk but my banana milk isn't there. I think ghost took it." Jungkook said while entering Taehyung's room where the others are.

"Nooo! I gave it to Yeontan since you ate his food." Taehyung said that.

"Tae hyung. Why_____" 

"Jungkook... ghost won't drink banana milk." Jin said before Jungkook finished talking.

"They must be weaker than me. Hehehehe" Jungkook said while laughing.

"Taehyung... do you want to eat something to feel better?? " Jin asked to make Taehyung feel better.

"Hmmm...let me think. I want colour changing soup to eat" Taehyung said while looking at Hoseok.

"Taehyng!! Its chicken noodle soup."Jhope shouted back.

Everyone laughed at Taehyung and Jhope fighting. Even though so many funny things happened, Taehyung can't forget what he saw in the morning. He still didn't come out from the shock ness.

"Can we focus on the topic. Taehyung, tell us what did you see and why did you scream???" Yoongi asked after pushed Hoseok.

"OK... It was around like 7:45..."Taehyung started to tell what really happened to his hyungs. "I went to toilet, and when I came back, I...I...I..."

"Calm down , Taehyung. Don't cry." Jimin gave some advise to Taehyung so that he will stop crying.

"If this is true, we need verify out."Namjoon said standing beside Jimin.

"Yes."Jhope agree with Namjoon's opinion. 

"I think one of us should stay awake and watch." Jungkook said to everyone. All of them looked at Jungkook Like thunder.

"And who would stay awake and watch?" Namjoon asked."Who?"

"Taehyung of course." Jungkook said while looking at Taehyung.

"WHAT!!!NOOOOO. Why me?" Taehyung shouted.

"Because... maybe the ghost like to appear in front of you. Nobody haven't saw anything like that. So...yea." Jungkook said while looking at Taehyung.

"Yes, we're agree what Jungkook said." everyone said together.

Taehyung was so scared. He looked down because he afraid the ghost might be one of them.

"But...!!! I need someone to be with me."Taehyung looked up right away.

"I recommend Jungkook."Jin said while pushing Jungkook towards Taehyung from . Taehyung looked at Jungkook with cute face. Since that Jungkook is the strongest person, he hold Jin's hand until Jin take his hand from Jungkook. Jungkook looked back and said "Who is the eldest? Even ghost may respect you, Jin hyung because of your age." Jungkook said looking at Jin.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"Everyone laughed but not Taehyung.

"Yea...Don't think that you will be young forever." Jin said while looking at Jungkook.

"Yeah but you are the eldest among us what." he said again and Jin get mad. He stared at Jungkook. Everyone were quite after that.

"Jin hyung... please?"Taehyung asked.   

"Don't trouble the trouble till the trouble troubles you." Jin said while walking away. "I'm out."Jin went to his room.

"Jungkook??" Taehyung asked.

"Only the ghost is younger to me! There should be other maknae in this dorm." Jungkook said. Taehyung looked at Yoongi.

"Don't even look at me" Yoongi said in strict way.

"Hoseok hyung?" Taehyung looked at Hoseok.

"urmmm....nope."

"I will come with you bro."Jimin volunteer in.

"Jimin are you sure?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes my brother. I am sure."Jimin said it again.

"How could we believe that you're telling the truth?" Namjoon asked to Jimin.

"I trust my Taehyung. He won't lie to me." Jimin said looking at Taehyung.

"So you guys don't believe me what I said?" Taehyung asked.

""Nope we're not believing you." everyone said together accept Jimin because he trust Taehyung.

"Well...let me prove it. What you guys ate for breakfast?" Taehyung asked.

"Noodles." Jhope said.

"Why are you behind the food now?" Jin asked.

"Did you cooked it, Jin hyung?"Taehyung asked to Jin.

"No. Jungkook cooked them."Jin said while pointing at Jungkook.

"Nooo. I didn't cooked them." when Jungkook said this everyone looked at Jungkook with surprised face. "When I went to kitchen to make noodles, I saw they have been cooked so I thought hyungs make it." Jungkook said. "The noodle was delicious. " 

"So that's why you came fast." Namjoon asked.

" Who cooked it then?" Jin asked to his maknaes. "And if you didn't cooked the noodles, it means you didn't put the chocolate balls instead of meat balls?"

"I was in my room the whole time" Taehyung said.

"I didn't. I don't even know how to fry an egg. How do you expect me to cook noodles?." Jimin said.

"Nope" Jungkook said. "I just took out the meat balls and add some chocolate balls in Jin hyung's cup"

"Don't even think about it." Namjoon said.

"Too lazy for it." Yoongi said while rolling the eyes away.

"So..." Jin said with surprised voice.

"EXACTLY " Taehyung shouted. "I told you guys."

" WE ATE GHOST NOODLES???" Jin shouted.