PART 17

"Why we should. You know what? I am suspecting that Jin is the one who did all th-" before Jungkook finished talking, he looked at Jimin and realized that the hat he was holding was with Jimin. Jungkook looked at his hand to see if he's still holding the hat or not. But to his surprise, the hat wasn't with him.

"What happened to you, Jungkook?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook ignored Taehyung looked at Jimin immediately.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?." Jimin asked Jungkook because the way Jungkook looked at Jimin was creepy.

"Jimin hyung, that hat-" Jungkook said while pointing it.

"Yeah. It's a hat. What's wrong with this hat?" Jimin asked back to Jungkook. After Jungkook and Jimin were talking about the hat, then only Jin realized that the hat which Jungkook was holding before was with Jimin before he entered Jin's room.

"Yeah, where did you get the hat from?" Jin asked.

"What do you mean by where did I get from? Didn't you bought me this hat as my birthday gift two years ago?" Jimin asked.

"I know I bought it for you but didn't you left it in my room?"Jin asked suspiciously. He was shocked since he remembered that Jimin left the hat at his room.

"Wait, Jimin came to your room?" Jhope asked. Jungkook looked at Jin.

"I didn't came to your room today." Jimin said. "I was angry with all of you so I went to the lobby to chill out." Everyone looked at Jin.

"What... But I'm telling the truth." Jin cried. Everyone were shocked because Jin was telling the truth. If he lies, he will look down without seeing the other but now he didn't looked down. He looked into everyone eyes. Jhope was a bit suspicious about Jimin's attitude. He didn't told to everyone because who knows, it might be ghost or something. Jungkook noticed Jhope was a looking at Jimin in weird way.

"Whats wrong Jhope hyung?" he asked. "Why you keep on staring at Jimin hyung?" Everyone looked at Jungkook but Jimin is the only person was looking at Jhope.

"Uh... n... nothing" Jhope said. He doesn't want the others to know about it.

"Is something wrong, Jhope" Jimin asked. Everyone looked at Jimin in weird way when he asked Jhope. 

"Why guys. Why all of you looking at me like this. Is something wrong?" Jimin asked again. 

"Nothing, Jimin. Nothing. I think we should go to our room and take some rest. I'm really tired by arguing with all of you." Jin said. Everyone agreed with Jin's statement. 

"Well, ok" Jimin said. Jimin leaves Jin's room first followed by Jhope, Jungkook, Namjoon, Yoongi and Taehyung. 

After 10 minutes...

Jin went to everyone's room to called them to talk at his room accept for Jimin. Jin didn't called Jimin because he want to talk about Jimin. Everyone were in Jin's room. All of them waited for Taehyung but he didn't come. Jin and Jungkook went to his room to called him.

"No. I don't want to!" Taehyung shouted. "I don't want to talk back about Jimin."

"Taehyung, we are not going to talk back about him. We just felt like he has been changed. This is not the real Jimin that we known." Jin said. Jhope tapped Taehyung's back. 

"We should go to Jin's room know." Jhope said. Taehyung shared his head.

"No I won't come to Jin hyung's room. I don't want to..." Taehyung shouted. Jin and Jhope had a though that Taehyung might be the reason why Jimin has changed.

'If I didn't go to Jin hyung's room, they might think that I'm the reason why Jimin had changed.' Taehyung thought himself.

"Fine then... Since you're not coming, we won't force you." Jin said.

"Yeah, waste of our time." Jhope said and both of them walked away from Taehyung. Taehyung's eyes started to widen up.

"Wait" Taehyung shouted. Both of them stopped near Taehyung's room door.

"I... I... I'm coming." Taehyung said. Jhope and Jin looked at each other.

"Huh... no need my little Tae... hyung. No need" Jin said in teasing way.

"When I said I don't want come, you guys force me. When I said I want to come, you guys not letting me."Taehyung said.

"Exactly. When we ask you to come, you didn't come. When we said you no need to come, you said you want to come." Jhope said. Taehyung was quiet. Jin looked at him.

"Its ok. Just let him to come." Jin said. Jhope agreed with Jin. Three of them went to Jin's room.