PART 8

Everyone gotten scared about Jimin and Jungkook get disappeared. After Taehyung is ok with his dizziness, all of them planed to search for Jimin and Jungkook. They tough that both of them might be inside the dorm so they planned to searched inside the dorm. At the same time, all of them felt scared to searched for Jimin and Jungkook because the dorm was dark without the lights. 

"Why the light went of at this time?"Jin mumbled himself and went to turn on the lights and fans. To his surprised, the lights and fans still didn't work after turning on the switch. He looked at the others.

"Urmmm... Namjoon hyung... since that y...y...y...you're the tallest person among us, w...w...w...why don't you g...g...g...go to the main switch and c...c...c...check?" Taehyung said while looking at Namjoon.

"Huhhhh... why me!" Namjoon shouted at them.

"Didn't you heard what Taehyung said. Since that you are the tallest person among us, you should do it." Jhope shouted at him.

"It's not my fault to be tall." he shouted back.

"Exactly, it's not you or our fault you to became tall."Jin shouted.

"Can both of you please stop fighting. I'm telling what the others said. Listen carefully and do it. Since that you're the tallest among us, why don't you... wait no, you should go and do that." Yoongi shouted. Namjoon stared at him.

"Ok fine. I'll do it. But don't you guys worried about me?" Namjoon asked with cute voice.

"Of course we're worried about you." Jin said.

"So don't you guys want to give me a company." Namjoon said while looking at Jin.

"Urmmmm... well...Yoongi why don't you give a company to him?" Jhope asked.

"Huh, why me?" Yoongi asked to Hoseok while walking away from Namjoon.

"Since you're not believing about this ghost, why not you give him a company?"Taehyung asked.

"Who said that so."Yoongi shouted.

"Ok guys, whatever it is just give him company. At least give company for Jimin and Jungkook."Taehyung said with the tears from his eyes. "Please. I need Jungkook and Jimin. Please guys."  Yoongi looked down.

"Please agree Yoongi. The late we turn on the lights, the late we will find them."Jin said.

"Fine, I'll go with him." Yoongi said and stared at Namjoon. Jin gave one torch light to Yoongi. Both of them went downstairs at first flow with scared face.They went slow motion because they scared that the ghost might appear in front of them. In awhile, they finally made to the main suit. Both of them looked at each other.

"What are you looking at? Go!" Yoongi shouted at Namjoon.

"Ok ok. Why are you shouting? I'm right in front of you and if you shout the ghost will appear in front of us." Namjoon said while looking at the main switch. Yoongi rolled his eyes and helped Namjoon. Namjoon was looking at the main switch so deeply. Suddenly, he started to shake his feet so fast.

"Namjoon, why are you shaking your feet?" Yoongi asked.

"Ummm... ummm... a...all the sw...sw...switch are just fine."Namjoon said with scared face. Yoongi looked at Namjoon in fear.

"Are you sure... If all the switch are fine, then why the lights and fans are not working?" Yoongi asked to Namjoon.

"I have no idea."Namjoon said while looking down. "Wait... could it be..."

"Be what..." Yoongi asked in curious voice.