PART 12

"Is someone hungry?" Everyone heard Jin's voice, talking to them.

"Yes" Everyone shouted together and sat on the dining table. In 15 minutes, Jin served ramen to everyone on the dining table. Everyone enjoyed themselves with ramen.

'This is not right.' Jhope though himself while eating the ramen. 'Jin is not a person who would make early breakfast... Anyway... That's not that important now. '

"So Jimin and Jungkook... What really happened to both of you because Namjoon said both of you fainted when he and Yoongi were checking what happened  to the main switch" Jhope asked to Jimin and Jungkook. 

"Umm the thing I remember is..."

JUNGKOOK EXPLAIN'S ABOUT WHAT HAD HAPPENED TO THE OTHERS...

"Wait, where are we?" Jimin asked.

"I don't know. Where is everyone? Is this Taehyung's room anyway?" Jungkook asked to Jimin.

"I don't have any idea. And this place surely dark." Jimin said while walking slowly in that dark room. "

"Arghhhh" Jungkook shouted.

"Why did you shouted?" Jimin asked in curious voice.

"I heard my voice talking to me..." Jungkook cried.

"You heard wha-" Jimin asked.

"I heard my voice talking to me. Jimin hyung, where are you? Please come to me." Jungkook cried again.

"Ok don't cry. You have the torch light right with you right?" Jimin asked.

"___Yes I do" Jungkook cried again.

"Open the light and I will come to you. Don't scared." Jimin said. Jungkook randomly showed the torch light towards Jimin and turned on the switch. His face turned to red and his face was covered with his sweats.

"What happened, Jungkook?" Jimin asked while looking at Jungkook's weirded face. "Why you're face is like that?"

"B-b- behind you..." Jungkook voice started to crack. Jimin's eyes gotten wider when he heard what Jungkook said. His eyes started to tear up. Jimin slowly turned behind. Before he saw what's behind him, Jungkook fainted there out of sudden.

JUNGKOOK'S EXPLANATION HAS END

"The time I wake up... I realized that I was in my room. I was a bit scared. Just a bit."Jungkook said while touching his head. Jhope stared at Namjoon and Yoongi only.

"Wh... Why are you looking at me? I didn't do anything. The time we went to check the switch, we realized something strange is going to happen. Soooo-"

 "So what? Come on. Tell us what did you do to Jimin and Jungkook?" Jhope asked when Namjoon took a long time to tell.

"Jhope, can you please stop suspecting  Namjoon. You're acting like Namjoon is the reason why both of them disappeared." Jin said while pointing at Jimin and Jungkook.

"I don't know why you guys don't know that he is the one?" Jhope shouted back.

"He is not the one... ok?" Yoongi said.

"If its not Namjoon... Then it must be you for sure." Jhope said.

"Come one Jhope. Just now, you suspect Namjoon and now Yoongi. Do you have any prove or  evidence that's makes you think that they are the one?" Jin asked while pointing towards Namjoon and Yoongi.

"If you think that we are the one, why we went to check the switch in fear with the scared face and why we found Jimin and Jungkook and why we brought them back?" Yoongi shouted at Jhope. The place went silent when Yoongi shouted at Jhope like that. Jhope looked down because he felt shamed, suspecting that Namjoon and Yoongi are the one who did all this, makes him feel sad. "We are not the one Jhope" Namjoon and Yoongi said together. Jhope looked down because he didn't have the braveness to see Namjoon's and Yoongi's face. He felt shamed.

"Sorry" Jhope said to Namjoon and Yoongi and everyone looked at Jhope. "It was my mistake. Please forgive me." Everyone got shocked after Jhope said that. Namjoon and Yoongi looked at each other and smiled at Jhope. The three of them hugged each other.

"Hope you won't suspect us again." Namjoon said while looking at Jhope's eyes.

"I won't." Jhope said back. Everyone were happy for them.

"Ok, guys. Back to the topic..." Taehyung said. Everyone shooked their head and sat back on the dining table. " What happened next?" Taehyung asked.

" Well I already told you what had happened until I remember. I don't know what happened after that." Jungkook said.

"Then... Jimin? What happened?" Jin and Namjoon asked to Jimin. Jimin looked down and started to tell everyone what had happened to him and Jungkook.

"Well... What had happened was..."

JIMIN EXPLAIN'S ABOUT WHAT HAD HAPPENED TO THE OTHERS...

"What happened, Jungkook?" Jimin asked while looking at Jungkook's weirded face. "Why is your face like that?"

"B-b-behind you..." Jungkook voice started to crack. Jimin's eyes got wider after he heard what Jungkook said. His eyes started to tear up. Jimin slowly turned behind. Before he saw what's behind him, Jungkook fainted there out of sudden. Jimin doesn't know what to do so he went near Jungkook and shook his body to wake him up but Jungkook didn't wake up. Jimin got more scared than before.

"Jungkook... Jungkook... please wake up. Don't leave me alone in this situation..." Jimin cried.

J...JI...JIM...JIMI...JIMIN...

Suddenly, Jimin heard someone was playing trick with his name.

"Who... who... who the hell is this..." Jimin shouted.

HI JIMIN... LONG TIME NO SEE...