PART 18

"Its ok. Just let him to come." Jin said. Jhope agreed with Jin. Three of them went to Jin's room. Everyone were waiting for them.

"Why you guys took so long." Jungkook asked.

"Yeah. Taehyung is in his room right. You guys took so long like you went to the other country to call him" Namjoon said. "Whats makes you to take so long."

"Umm... well... Its-"

"Nothing. They were helping me with cleaning my room." Taehyung said while looking at Jhope and Jin.

"Ok" Yoongi said. The others were suspicious about three of them. 

"Alright then. Let's start our conservation." Yoongi said. Everyone agreed.

"Don't you guys think that Jimin has been changed?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah. He's acting weird, seriously." Jhope said.

"I agree." Jin said. Namjoon, Yoongi and Taehyung were quite like they were in the library. Everyone were talking seriously about Jimin's attitude which has been changed. Suddenly, someone twisted open the door knob. Everyone were shocked and scared.

WHO COULD IT BE... 

Everyone were ready with their weapons to beat the person who entered Jin's room. Who knows, it might be a robber.

"Guys-"

"Harrrghhhhh!" Everyone shouted by raising their weapons to bit the person. 

"Ouch, guys stop. It hurts." Jimin shouted with the pain because one of them beat Jimin with a thing which was made by wood. Then only they realised that it was Jimin.

"Oh Jimin. Why are you here?" Jin asked. Everyone looked at Jin and Jimin.

"Thats what I suppose to ask. What are you doing in my room." Jimin shouted. Everyone were shocked. "What are you doing in my room?" Jimin shouted again. Everyone froze for a sect. They were shocked.

"What do you mean by 'why were we in you room. This is Jin hyungs room. What's wrong with you, Jimin" Jhope asked.

"Whats wrong with me?? Excuse me guys... this is my room!" Jimin shouted with and anger. Everyone were shocked. All of them looked around the room and realised that they were in Jimin's room, not in Jin's room.

"When did we get here... I remember that all of us came to Jin hyung's room. How do we get here" Namjoon asked.

"Yeah... How" everyone asked. Everyone were shocked. Jimin was a bit suspicious about their attitude.

HI GUYS... SEEMS LIKE YOU ALL MISS ME...

Suddenly, a voice talked to them. Everyone frozen for a moment. Everyone looked all over in fear.

"W... who the hell is this?" Jimin shouted.

OH... I HEARD THIS VOICE BEFORE. IS IT JIMIN?

The ghost asked. Jimin shocked. Everyone shocked. They don't have any idea from where does the ghost was talking. Everyone were shaking in fear. They looked around searching for the ghost.