PART 14

"I... I... I... I don't remember anything." Jimin said and ran back to his room. Everyone looked at Jimin in suspicious way. 

"Don't you think Jimin is acting a bit weird?" Jhope asked to everyone. 

"Your job is to suspect everyone right?" Jin shouted at Jhope. 

"Are you guys dumb?!! Isn't it obvious that he's acting strange..." Jhope shouted back to Jin.

"Can you guys stop fighting, please?" Jungkook said.

"No guys. Seriously don't you guys think that he is acting weird?" Jhope said it again. Everyone rolled their eyes and ignored him, went to their room.

'I will prove it to you guys' Jhope thought himself and went to his room. Everyone went to their own room. In awhile Jungkook went to Jimin's room to talk. 

Knock...Knock...Knock

He knocked on the door. But Jimin didn't respond. Jungkook knocked again but Jimin didn't respond again. Jungkook was scared to enter Jimin's room so he went to Namjoon's room in fear. He knock on Namjoon's room door. Namjoon also didn't respond. Jungkook get more scared and went to Yoongi's room because Yoongi's room is beside Namjoon's. To his surprised, Yoongi also didn't respond. He gotten scared and suspicious. He went to Jin's room which is infant of Yoongi's room. He knocked on Jin's room. 

"Yes who is it?" Jin asked.

"Ah thank god... Jin hyung its me Jeon Jungkook and I need to talk to you something." Jungkook said while smiling.

"Hmm... OK" Jin said and opened his room door. "Come in." Jungkook went inside Jin's room and on the sofa in there. 

"Wait a moment, Jungkook. We can talk after I finished cleaning this."Jin said while cleaning his book shelf. 

"Can you do the cleaning later. I really need to talk to you. Urgent."Jungkook said while looking at Jin.

"I said later Jungkook. Plus, this cleaning is about to finished so just wait for awhile."Jin said it back. "Fine" Jungkook said. "Please do it fast." He said again and looked around like a new person looking all over someone's room. Suddenly, Jungkook noticed that Jimin's hat which Jimin wore at the morning before everyone went to their room and his t-shirt this he was searching this morning wear it was on Jin's bed.

"Why Jimin hyung's hat and my t-shirt are here. I was searching for this today morning."Jungkook said while looking at his t-shirt and the hat. Jin stopped cleaning and turned around slowly.

"Jin hyung, where did you get this." Jungkook said while pointing to the t-shirt at Jin. Jin looked at the t-shirt. "Jin hyung, I'm asking to you. Answer my question."

"Umm... I...I... you left at my room this morning... remember" Jin said.

"This morning? But I was looking for this this morning and I didn't come to your room." Jungkook said while thinking. Jin eyes started to widen up. "Tell the truth, Jin hyung"

"Re... re...really. I... I... I think you left it yesterday or maybe you... left it the... d...d...d....day before yesterday. Yeah the day before yesterday. You left you t-shirt the day before yesterday."Jin   said. Jungkook was a bit suspicious about Jin.

"O...k... then what about Jimin hyung's hat. Where did you get this."Jungkook said after put his t-shirt down and took Jimin's hat.

"This... hat..."Jin stopped.

"Where... did... you... find... this..."Jungkook said with angry voice. "Kim Seok Jin." Jin looked at Jungkook.

"I... found this hat at the lobby."Jin said.

"Lobby? When" Jungkook asked again.

"Oh... no. Jimin came to my room and left the hat here." Jin said while touching the hat.

"Is it at lobby or... at your room?" Jungkook asked like a detective.

"At my room. He came to my room after we fini-"

"Jin, Jungkook!!! Jimin is missing." Taehyung and Jhope opened Jin's room door in sudden and shouted.