PART 13

J...JI...JIM...JIMI...JIMIN...

Suddenly, Jimin heard someone was playing trick with his name.

"Who... who... who the hell is this..." Jimin shouted.

HI JIMIN... LONG TIME NO SEE...

Jimin got scared after hearing what the voice said. He took the torch light from Jungkook and searched everywhere to find that if there is someone who is playing trick on him. Suddenly, he heard someone a whistling sound. Jimin had no idea who it could be. To him, the whistle is similar with Jungkook's but Jungkook was laying down without any reaction so it's impossible to be Jungkook. He keep on hearing the whistle. He went all over the dark room to see if someone was there or not. But to his surprise, no one was there expect for him and Jungkook. He got scared. 

JIMIN... JIMIN...JIMIN

Jimin heard a voice calling his name again and again many times.

Tap... Tap... Tap...

Suddenly, he heard someone was walking but he didn't know who it was or where the sound came from.

'Where does this sound came from?' Jimin though himself. 'Is it from behind?' He turned behind. 'Is it from in front of me' He looked in front of him but no one is there. 'Is it from my right and sight' He turn to his right and sight. He was a bit scared because the only angle he didn't see is his left sight. 'I... I... Is it f...from my l... l... l... left sight' he though himself in cracked way. He turn slowly to his left sight.

"AAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH" He shouted and fainted there.

JIMIN'S EXPLANATION HAS ENDED...

"Why did you faint there? What did you see before fainting?." Jin asked to Jimin. Jimin looked down. He keep on thinking.

"I don't know. I already fainted there and after I woke up... I realized that I was in my room. But I think I fainted there after...-"

"After what..."Jungkook asked. "I want to know. Don't leave it hanging.." Jimin looked at Namjoon and Namjoon looked at Jimin. They made eye contact out of sudden. As usual, J hope noticed it and pretended that he didn't see anything.

"Come on, Jimin. You faint after what?" Taehyung asked. Jimin looked down. 

"I'm not so sure but there was a shadow... I think." Jimin said while pretending like he forget everything.

"Oh... so you got scared that you fainted after seeing a shadow?"Jin said, sarcasm in his voice.

"Ok so both of you told us that both of you were in a dark room without any light, don't you?" Jhope asked to Jimin and Jungkook.

"Umm...Ye... yeah" Both of them said in one time. "Why?"

"Can you tell us who's room?" Jhope asked to Jimin and Jungkook. Both of them looked each other and looked down.

"I'm not so sure about it. Since it was dark I couldn't see much inside the room with the torch light. I saw a rope hanging on the fan." Jungkook said while pointing the fan which was top of them at the dining table. Everyone looked up when Jungkook pointed and looked up at the fan. Jhope realised that Namjoon, Yoongi and Jimin were making eye contact but he ignored it.

"Ok so you saw a rope tied on the fan?" Jhope asked to Jungkook while pointing him.

"Yes"

"Then... what did you saw Jimin?" Jhope asked.

"You're asking like a person is asking about an interesting story." Yoongi said to Jhope. Jhope smiled and looked at Jimin. Jhope keep on looking at Jimin, same as the others. Jimin was quite and didn't say anything. Jhope have a guest that Jimin might be the one who was related to this situation.

"I... I..." Jimin stucked.

"You what. Come one Jimin. Tell us. You what?" Jin asked in expecting way. Jhope stared at Jimin only.

"I... I... I... I don't remember anything." Jimin said and ran back to his room. Everyone looked at Jimin in suspicious way.

----------------------------------------******--------------------------------------

DEAR READER,

I IN MY OPINION, STARTED FROM PART 10, THIS STORY IS GETTING INTERESTING . AND SOME OF YOU MIGHT KNOWN WHO IS THE KIDNAPPER OR WHO IS THE PERSON IS RELATED.

LEAVE A COMMENT ON THE COMMENT SECTION. I WANT TO KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE ALREADY KNOW WHO IS THE PERSON...

                                                                                                                                                                           THANK YOU

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------