PART 3

AT YOONGI'S LOCATION AT PUB 2...

" Huh... Jungkook is not at pub 1. He must be here somewhere." Yoongi said while looking at his phone. "I must search for him."

He asked everyone at the pub but none of them saw Jungkook at the pub. Yoongi searched for Jungkook for so long. He didn't give up on searching for Jungkook.

"I guess Jungkook is not here" Yoongi said while looking around the pub before he left. He went back to his dorm. When he entered, he saw everyone was sitting on the sofa and Namjoon was making banana milk in the kitchen for Jungkook. The hall and the kitchen are near so they can see everything from the kitchen or the hall. Jimin saw Yoongi.

"Where is Jungkook? Why are you only coming?" Jimin cried. When he said that, all BTS members looked at Yoongi.

"Huh... I'm sorry guys I couldn't find Jungkook at Pub 2. I searched everywhere for Jungkook but I couldn't find him. I even looked at the rooms at the pub but he's not there." Yoongi said while looking at everyone.

"If he's not at these places, where could he be?" Namjoon asked. "Wait let's go and search again."

"Yea. I think we should."Taehyung said.

" Wait awhile. I about to finish this banana milk." Namjoon said while pouring the banana milk into a few glasses. The smell of the banana milk makes them feel hungry. Suddenly, they heard someone coming towards the kitchen.

"Wow, the smell looks delicious. It makes me hungry." someone said from behind Yoongi. Namjoon looked behind Yoongi and to his surprise, it was Jungkook who was standing behind Yoongi.

"JUNGKOOK????" Jimin shouted when he looked at him. Everyone was surprised to see Jungkook at their dorm.

"Why all of them look like... umm never mind. Where's my banana milk?" Jungkook said while looking for his banana milk.

"Wait Jungkook, before that, where did you go?" Jhope asked him.

"What do you mean by where I went I didn't go anywhere. I was here since I woke up. I didn't go anywhere." Jungkook said.

"WHAT!!!!!!!" everyone shouted.

"You were here for the whole time and didn't go anywhere?????" Jimin asked Jungkook.

" Yes, hyung. I didn't go anywhere." Jungkook said that again. Everyone stared at Namjoon.

"But you weren't in the room you're room. I searched all over this dorm but you weren't here. Jungkook tells us the truth. Where were you?" Namjoon asked Jungkook.

"AHAHAHAHA. Silly Namjoon Hyung. You searched everywhere but I think you didn't search for me at the gym. I slept there." Jungkook said while laughing at Namjoon.

"Ohhh... I think I left that place to search." Namjoon said. " Silly me."

Everyone stared at Namjoon and started to scold him.

"You idiot and you told me that I'm an idiot and dumbass !!!" Taehyung shouted at him. "Dumbass"

"Because of you're careless mistake we wasted our day searching for him" Yoongi shouted at him.

"Because of you, I stopped my dream from where it was. Now I can't dream the same dream again, you jerk." Jimin shouted at him.

"And because of you and Taehyung shouted, we woke up," Jin shouted at him.

"Hey, why are you dragging me into this? I didn't do any wrong." Taehyung said.

"Well, you shout also right," Jin said. Taehyung laughed at him.

"Wait hyungs. What happened where did you search for me instead of searching for me in this dorm?" Jungkook asked.

"Before that, why you didn't pick up your phone when we called you? "Yoongi asked.

"Really? I didn't hear my phone ringed. I think my phone is in silence. Now I already tell what happened to my phone. Please tell me what happened. "Jungkook asked.

"Well... because of this jerk, we went to search for you at the art museum and the pub," Jhope said while staring at Namjoon.

"Huh... why do you search me there?" Jungkook asked.

"Because that's the place where you will enjoy yourself when you are bored," Taehyung said.

"Why would I go there to enjoy myself? Well...It's ok. Now I want to know what you guys did there. Please tell me." Jungkook asked to his hyungs.

"Do you want to know?" Yoongi asked.

"Yes. I want to know." Jungkook said again.

"No cannot, "Namjoon said out of a sudden.

"You shut up," Jhope said.

"Guys come on. Stop fighting and tell me what happened there" Jungkook asked again.

"Well, you see...

AFTER TELLING JUNGKOOK WHAT HAPPENED THERE...

"AHAHAHAHAHAHA." Jungkook laughed. "All of you guys are funny." When the BTS members saw Jungkook laughing, they ended up laughing because the way Jungkook laughed made his hyungs laugh.

Namjoon finally finished making his banana milk. He served to everyone. All of them enjoyed themselves with the delicious banana milk made by Namjoon.

"Yummy. Namjoon Hyung, this banana milk is so delicious. I love it. " Jungkook said while drinking the banana milk. "Can I more please..."

"Yes of course. Here you go." Namjoon gave the extra banana milk he had in the kitchen.

The day went off just like that. Because of Namjoon, they waste their day by searching for Jungkook but he is at the dorm only. All of them went to bed early because they were tired of searching for Jungkook.