PART 9

"Be what?" Yoongi asked with curious voice.

"Urmm...maybe ghosts or something..."Namjoon said.

"Come on Namjoon... Don't be silly." Yoongi said while taping Namjoon's back. 

Tap...Tap...Tap...

Suddenly they heard some footsteps sound from behind them. Both of them looked each other. Namjoon snatched the torch light from Yoongi's hand and turn the light behind them to see who was playing the trick on them.

Tap...Tap...Tap... 

They heard the footsteps again and again. Yoongi snatched the torch light back from Namjoon's hand with anger and looked behind again. But no one was there. Both of them looked each other and started to freeze for a second. Yoongi gotten more scared compared to Namjoon.

"Umm... what y... y...you gonna d...d...do now...???" Namjoon asked.

"Umm... I ...I ... I don't know." Yoongi replied. 

"Lets run to Taehyung's room and tell the other about this..." Namjoon said while looking at Yoongi.

"Are you nuts... we are not going anywhere till we find what happened to this main switch." Yoongi said while looking at the main switch.

"But... don't you getting it... THIS IS THE GHOST WORK?" Namjoon shouted.

"Shut up." Yoongi shouted at him.

Yoongi forced Namjoon to stay with him to find out what's really going on. both of them went to patrolling in their own dorm. Since that they only have one torch light, they need to go together. 

"I think we should go back to Taehyung's room where the others are now..."Namjoon said fear.

"Why... we need to find out what's going on."Yoongi stopped walking at talked to Namjoon.

"I don't know but I have bad feelings about this..." Namjoon said again.

"You always have bad feeling about everything. If you feel so scared to do this, why not you go to Taehyung's room and for me with the others till I return or till the lights and fans came to normal." Yoongi said while looking at Namjoon.

"But I don't want to leave you alone here." Namjoon said. 

"THEN STOP TALKING AND FOLLOW ME!!!!"Yoongi get mad and started to shout at Namjoon.

AT TAEHYUNG'S ROOM...  

"Isn't that was Yoongi's voice." Jhope said while looking at the room's door.

"Yeah but why he shout like that?" Jin asked.

"Maybe he saw the ghost..." Taehyung said in fear.

"Uhh... let me call him to check what is he doing and what's going on." Jhope said while taking out his phone. He dials.

BOGO SHIPDA IREOKE MALHANNIKA DEO BOGO SHIPDA NEOHE SAJINEUL BOGO ISSEODO BOGO SHIPDA

 They heard Namjoon's phone's wring tone. Jin though that Namjoon and Yoongi were outside the room door. So he went to check. He opened the door and to his surprise non of them were there. Jin looked at Jhope. Jhope called Namjoon again. They heard that Namjoon's phone was ringing but no sign of Namjoon. Jhope looked at the others and smile and went out of Taehyung's room and went to Namjoon's room. Taehyung and Jin looked at each other with scared face. Jhope went to Namjoon's room. The time he get closer to Namjoon's room, the louder he can hear Namjoon's phone ringing. He opened Namjoon's room door slowly and to his surprise Namjoon was sleeping at his room. He ran back to Taehyung's room and close the door and locked it. Taehyung and Jin looked each other and looked at Jhope with confusion face.

"Why are you running, Jhope hyung?" Taehyung asked.

"Let me guess... you saw the ghost, didn't you?" Jin asked.

"Noooo. I saw Namjoon sleeping in his room." when Jhope said that Taehyung's and Jin's eyes started to open wider.

"Are you serious???" Taehyung asked. "I though Namjoon hyung went to check the main switch with Yoongi hyung??"

"I know... Even I also though that but... I saw with my damn eyes..."Jhope shouted. 

" You are joking, right" Jin asked. 

"No... I'm not. I really saw Namjoon was sleeping in his room and on his bed." Jhope shouted back. 

"Thats impossible" Jin said to his maknaes with fear on his face.

Tap... Tap... Tap...

Suddenly they heard some footsteps sound front the door. All of them looked each other with  shocking face.