PART 10

Tap... Tap... Tap...

Suddenly, they heard some footsteps sounds from the door. All of them looked each other with shocking face. They get scared.

Knock... Knock... Knock...

They heard someone was knocking on the door and the light and fans went off and on. The three of them looked at the light s and fans and started to get more scared and their face were covered with sweats.

Knock... Knock... Knock...

Someone knocked on the door again. Three of them huge each other especially Taehyung, of course... In a while, the lights and fans went normal. Three of them looked up and looked each other in fear.

Fun... All of them were a bit brave after the lights are back. Suddenly, the door opened so fast like thunder. Three of them started to get scared and the braveness... gone.

Suddenly someone appeared in front of them. Taehyung, Jin and Jhope looked at each. In awhile, another person appeared. They gotten more frightened than before.

"Hey, guys... we are back."one of the 'someone' said.

"W... w... who... who is... th... th... this..." Jhope asked with cracked voice.

"What..." The other 'someone' said and both of the 'someone' walked towards them.

"ARRRGGGGHHHHH" Taehyung, Jin, and Jhope closed their eyes and started to shout.

"Hey guys... don't shout. Its just us. Ok..." Suddenly they heard Namjoon voice. Three of them opened their one yes to double check whether its Namjoon or...

"Namjoon!!!" Three of them shouted again and ran towards him.

"Why are you guys shouting???" Yoongi shouted at them with an anger. Namjoon looked at him.

"We found Jimin and Jungkook but they are unconscious so we put them in their own room so that they can take rest."Yoongi said after see Namjoon stared eyes. "Make sure you guys don't go in their room and let them to take some rest."

"Really..."Taehyung face stated to get bright than ever. The fear, and the sacredness went missing. "Where did you guys found them? Did they get any injuries??" Namjoon and Yoongi looked each other.

"Umm...umm... well... you... see..."Namjoon's voice started to cracked. Three of them looked at Namjoon like a kid looking at his dad. "Umm... lets talk about this later... noooo... tomorrow. Yeah, tomorrow. Lets talk about this tomorrow and now lets go and sleep. I am really tired."

"Yeah me too."Yoongi said while looking at Namjoon. Taehyung, Jin, and Jhope looked at Namjoon and Yoongi both of them went to their room. The other three feel suspicious about Namjoon and Yoongi. 

"Don't you guys feel something suspicious about Namjoon and Yoongi?" Jin asked to Taehyung and Jhope.

"Who cares. As long as Jungkook and Jimin are back" Taehyung said while looking at Jimin's pillow and Jungkook's T-shirt which they left it last night. Jhope looked at Jin and shared his head which bring the meaning of 'Yes'.

"OK guys. It's getting late. We should go to bed right know." Jhope said while looking at Namjoon's room door.

"Yeah... since we woke up early today, we should go to bed early. If not we ended up getting headache. So we should sleep early." Jin said while looking at Taehyung. It is because Taehyung is a person who won't sleep early and will torcher the other the next day because go his headache.

"Ok, ok. Fine. I will go to bed early."Taehyung said and started to stared at Jin. Jhope was still looking at Namjoon's room door.

"Jhope... are you ok?" Jin asked while tapping Jhope's back.

"Huh... umm... nothing ." Jhope said.

"Jhope hyung, is something wrong between you and Namjoon hyung?" Taehyung asked while hugging his bolster.

"Why... why you asking like that..." Jhope asked while looking at him.

"Because...I noticed... from just now you keep on staring at Namjoon and now you're looking Namjoon's room. So that why I asked you. Is something wrong between both of you?" Taehyung asked again while walking towards him.

"It's not like something wrong between us... it's just like... I think... maybe..." Jhope started to...

"Jhope... can you please tell us properly what are you thinking about Namjoon...???" Jin asked with scolding voice.

"Ok. I just think that something is related to Namjoon and Yoongi." Jhope said while leaving a deep breath.

"What... What is related between them..." Jin asked in curious way because he cant controlled with suspense.

"Jin hyung, don't act like you don't know." Jhope said while looking Jin.

"I'm not acting. I'm serious. I really don't know what is related between Namjoon and Yoongi." Jin shouted. "Just tell us."

"Huh... Fine I'll tell. I think Namjoon and Yoongi are the reasons because of all this." Jhope said while looking at Yoongi's room, nit Namjoon's room.

"But if you say that so... think and see, both of them went to the main switch to check the switch, right" Jin said.

"Yeah." Taehyung agreed with Namjoon sentence.

"Yeah... but"

"No buts. Just stop talking nonsense and so to bed." Jin shouted and went back to his room. Taehyung looked at Jhope and and smiled.

"Jhope hyung... don't you want to sleep?" Taehyung asked.

"Umm...ah...yeah...I'm going to..."Jhope said.

"Ok then. Night." Taehyung said while laying on his bed.

"Yea, night" Jhope said went out from Taehyung's room.

"Jhope hyung!!!" Taehyung shouted before Jhope leaves the room. "Can you please close the light."

"Don't shout please." Jhope said to Taehyung while turning off the light switch. Taehyung already knock out before Jhope leaves. Jhope went to his room. 

Jhope tries to sleep because he want to but he can't. He tried his level best but he can't sleep. Even though Jin said it's a nonsense, even though he don't have any clue that Namjoon and Yoongi are related to this, he even can't believe it. 

'Urrghhhhh!!! WHY I CAN'T SLEEP.' he tough himself. 'I hope the sun will rise soon.'