PART 11

The sun finally had rise. Jhope still can't sleep even though its morning. He didn't sleep since yesterday night. Since Jhope can't sleep because of Namjoon's and Yoongi's attitude, he decided to walk around the dorm like Namjoon did last time. He got bored so he decided to go back to his room, take shower and go through his phone. 

AT JIMIN'S ROOM...

Jimin was struggling on his bed because of some strange feeling, he can't continue his sleep even though he wanted to. He rubbed his eyes and started to looked around. He got shocked because he was in his room. The last thing he remembered was that he was with everyone at Taehyung's room but now he was in his room without no one around him.

'Wait a minute...why am I in my room?' Jimin thought to himself. He got confused and doesn't remember anything that happened yesterday. He remembered another thing and that is, Jungkook was acting strange during the conservation at Taehyung's room. He get confused. Since that he can't sleep, he went to take shower so that he won't smell stinky.

AT JUNGKOOK'S ROOM...

"Wait... where are we?" Jimin asked.

"I don't know. Where is everyone? Isn't this Taehyung's room?" Jungkook asked to Jimin.

"I don't have any idea. And this place is really dark." Jimin said while walking slowly in that dark room. " 

"Arghhhh!!!" Jungkook shouted.

"Why did you shout?" Jimin asked in curious voice.

"I heard my voice talking to me.." Jungkook cried.

"You heard wha-" 

"I heard my voice talking to me!" Jungkook shouted. "Jimin hyung, where are you? Please come to me." Jungkook cried again.

"Ok don't cry. You have the torch light with you, right?" Jimin asked.

"Yes I do" Jungkook cried again.

"Open the light and I will come to you. Don't be scared." Jimin said. Jungkook randomly showed the torch light towards Jimin and turned on the switch. His face turned to red and his face was covered with his sweats.

"What happened, Jungkook?" Jimin asked while looking at Jungkook's spooked face. "Why is your face like that?"

"B- b-behind you..." Jungkook voice cracked. Jimin's eyes widen after he heard what Jungkook said. His eyes started to tear up. Jimin slowly turned behind. Before he saw what's behind him, Jungkook fainted there out of sudden.

The time Jungkook wake up, he was in his room and no one were with him. 

"Wait... was it... was it a dream..." Jungkook though to himself. He was confused because he remembered that he was in Taehyung's room with all of his hyungs and all of them were having a serious conservation about Jin and Jhope's experience with the ghost. Plus, before he fainted, Jimin was with him but now Jimin is not with him. He was a bit curious about Jimin so he went to Jimin's room. Jungkook stand in front of Jimin's room. He was scared to go inside Jimin's room but he have to go inside because Jimin is one of his favorite hyung. So he have to go to check.  

"J... Jimin hyung, are you in there? May I come in?" Jungkook knock on the door and asked but Jimin didn't respond. Jungkook felt a bit scared because Jimin didn't respond.  So Jungkook went in and he realized that Jimin wasn't in the room. Jungkook got more scared than before. 

'Ji... Jimin hyung is not here...' he though himself. 'Maybe he is in the toilet...' Jungkook went near to Jimin's toilet's room door. The moment he went near the toilet's door, he heard a showering sound which means someone was taking a shower. He got more and more scared than before. As usual, Jungkook wants to knock the door and wanted to asked whether Jimin is the one who took the shower or WHO?

"J...J...Jimin hyung... Is that you w...w...who's tak...taking shower in..." Jungkook asked with cracked way. (AS USUAL)

"Yes... who else would be taking a shower in my toilet..." Jimin replied.

Fuhhh...

Jungkook was relieved after hearing what Jimin said.

"Fuhh... thank goodness."

"Why...?" Jimin asked.

"Nothing. You bath first. We will talk about it later." Jungkook said.

"Hmm... ok" Jimin said back. Jungkook walked back to his room and took his towel to take a shower. Even though nothing had happened to Jimin, Jungkook was still curious about it. The incident kept on popping in his mind during the shower. He can't forget about it. He went to the closet to wear a t-shirt but the t-shirt wasn't there.

"I remembered that I put the t-shirt here... where is it?" Jungkook said to himself and searched for it but he couldn't find it. He gave up and took a random shirt.

Jhope came out from his room. He looked at Namjoon's room and Yoongi's room. Namjoon's and Yoongi's room are beside each other. Jhope's room was in front of Najoom's. So when he came out, he looked at Namjoon's room door. He was still suspicious about Namjoon and Yoongi. Taehyung came out from his room and saw Jhope looking at Namjoon's and Yoongi's room. 

"Jhope hyung, what are you doing" Taehyung walked towards Jhope and asked.

"Huh...Umm..."

"Are you still thinking about yesterday one about Namjoon and Yoongi?" Taehyung asked while looking at Namjoon's and Yoongi's room.

"Yes..."Jhope replied while looking at their room door. Both of them looked at their room door.

"Just forget about it and lets continue our day" Taehyung said while tapping at Jhope's back. 

"Wait... Did you take your shower?" Jhope asked while covering his nose with his hand.

"Of course I did. I'm not the old Taehyung who won't take good care about himself" Taehyung said.

"So you agree that you won't take a good care of yourself" Jhope said. Both of them laughed heavily.  When about to walk away from Namjoon's room door, they heard someone was opening Namjoon's room door. Both of them turned around and looked at Namjoon's room door. Namjoon and Yoongi came out from his room and noticed that Taehyung and Jhope were standing in front of Namjoon's room. Taehyung and Jhope looked each other.

"Why are you guys are in front of my room? Is there something you want to talk about?" Namjoon asked. Yoongi stared at Taehyung and Jhope noticed it.

"Why are you staring at him" Jhope shouted at Yoongi. Yoongi looked away when Jhope asked to Yoongi. Namjoon and Yoongi walked away. Jhope was still suspecting that something is related to Namjoon and Yoongi about Jungkook and Jimin get disappeard. Jimin and Jungkook came out from their room at the same time. Both of them looked at each other and smiled.