PART 4

Everyone woke up early because they slept early last night expect for Taehyung. This day was an usual day with unusual silence.

"Does anyone want to eat noodles for breakfast?" Jin asked to his maknaes who were siting on the sofa at the living room. 

"Me !!!!!!!" out of no where, Jungkook shouted.

" I knew you would say first." Jin said while looking at Jungkook. "If it's about food" Others laughed at Jungkook.

"Hehehehe." Jungkook laughed in creepy way. "Wait Jin hyung! let me make the noodles for everyone. I know how to do. Please let me do, Jin hyung?"

"Alright then. We will be waiting for you." Jin said. 

"Yeah!!!" Jungkook was happy and he went to kitchen to make it. Everyone looked at Jin with the shocked face. 

"Jin hyung, are sure you want to let Jungkook to make the noodles? "Jimin asked.

"Of course I'm sure" Jin said.

"But he will make a mess at the kitchen if he cook." Jhope said.

"Guys, the noodles are in the cups. We just need to add some ingredients and some hot water. That's all." Jin said.

"Ohhhhh" Everyone said together.

"Now let's watch television while Jungkook made the noodles." Yoongi said while taking the remote control. 

AFTER FEW MINUTES... 

"The noodles are ready!" Jungkook said to his hyungs. 

"Yeah"everyone shouted at the same time. Jungkook serve the food to everyone and went back few steps from Jin. 

"Why you're going back Jungkook? "Jin asked to Jungkook while opening his noodle cup. 

"Something is not right. "Jungkook said with scared voice. 

"Chocolate balls,!!! Why there are chocolate balls instead of meat balls. JUNGKOOK!!!! "Jin shouted at Jungkook. 

"noo... "Jungkook said. 

"I can't believe Jungkook did that to Jin hyung. "Jimin cried by laughing. 

"Hehehe. "Jungkook laughed. "It's revenge. "

"Haih..."Jin said while looking at the chocolate balls.

"So, where is Taehyung? Why he's not coming for breakfast?" Namjoon asked.

"Maybe he is still sleeping. I guess." Yoongi said while eating the noodles.

"Yoongi's influence."Jin said while looking at him.

"WHAT?" Yoongi shouted.

"'Sleeps fun' I think he wanted to try that fun too." Jin said to everyone while eating the chocolate balls.

"Of course. It is much more fun than hearing your dad jokes."Yoongi said.

" Min Yoongi! Don't you dare talk about my dad's jokes!" Jin shouted at Yoongi.

"Why not..." Yoongi asked with cute voice.

" Because they are leJINdary ! They are oriJINal jokes. Even though you all are younger to me and tease me, I won't get mad like a Gentlemen." Jin said with angry face and with sweet voice.

"Hyung..." Jimin called Jin.

"Even oxford wanted to replace 'Gen' with 'Jin' for that. HMMPP." Jin said to Jimin.

"Jintlemen???" Namjoon asked.

"But I refused because it would be difficult for Namjoon to update his vocabulary." Jin said while looking at Namjoon.

"..." Namjoon didn't reacted to that.

"Do you have any chocolate balls left, Jungkook?" Jhope asked.

"Of course I do." Jungkook said.

"Hey... Stob it!!! Don't put that into my noodles. I will kill you then. "Jin shouted at Hoseok and Jungkook. 

"UURRGGHHHHHH"Taehyung shouted from his room. 

"Why he shout like that... "Yoongi asked. 

"Yeah...What's make him shout like that? "Namjoon asked. 

"I don't know why but I'm going to see what happens. "Jimin said while running to Taehyung's room. "Don't worry my soulmate. I'm coming to you know. "

"Silly Taehyung. "Namjoon said while continuing his noodle. 

"Guys, I think we should go to Taehyung's room too. "Jungkook said with worried voice. Everyone went to Taehyung's room. They saw Taehyung were siting on the floor leaning on the closet. 

"GUYS... "Jimin shouted while looking at Taehyung. "I think... I think Taehyung saw something!!"