PART 2

After five of them finished showering, they gathered in the living room. All of them were worried about Jungkook.

"Guys, while I was taking a shower, I was thinking where would Jungkook go when he feel bored," Jhope said with a serious face.

"Yeah. I agree with Jhope. I also thought like that while taking a shower. So I think we should think where Jungkook will go when he feels bored or to enjoy himself."Jimin said while looking at Hoseok. "I think Taehyung knows where. "

"Yeah, you will think the same thing as mine," Jhope said with an angry voice.

"Of course. We are soul mates, right" Jimin said with a cute voice. Hoseok ignored it.

"Right... If I'm not mistaken, Jungkook likes to enjoy himself at art museums or pubs."Taehyung said. He knows everything about Jungkook compared to the others because Jungkook is his baby.

"OK then. Let's split out and find Jungkook at the art museum and the pub. Jhope, Namjoon, Taehyung, Yoongi and Jimin go to the pub in this area and find him. I will go to the museum and search for him. Jimin and Namjoon will go to the same pub. "Jin said while pointing to everyone.

"We, Jin Hyung will go to leased crowded place to find him and we will get to the most crowded place to find him...not fair!" Yoongi said while staring at Jin.

"That's not the problem Yoongi. The problem is where is Jungkook and we have to find him." Jimin said while approaching the dorm door. They already planned who had to go where before leaving.

Everyone went to a different location. Jin, Jhope, Taehyung and Yoongi went in different cars and Jimin and Namjoon took the same car because they went to the same location.

AT JIN'S LOCATION...

Jin already reached the museum. He entered the museum right away. After he went inside, he realised that he needed to register first before entering the museum. After a few minutes, he entered the museum after registering.

"Ohhh my my my my. Why does this place have to be crowded with these people? Now, it will take hours to find Jungkook" Jin said while looking at those people. "Let me call him again before I start to search for him" Jin took out his phone and called him but unfortunately, Jungkook didn't pick up his phone. He started to search for Jungkook at the museum.

AT NAMJOON'S AND JIMIN'S LOCATION... PUB 3

There are three nearest pubs to their dorm. So Namjoon and Jimin went to the third nearest pub.

"Here we are. Let's go in." Jimin said after locking his car. They went in and to their surprise, no one was there. Not even Jungkook was there. There was a waiter. Namjoon asked" Excuse me, sir, did you see this person coming here or somewhere?" he asked while showing Jungkook's picture on his phone.

"Um... No sir. I didn't see this person here." the waiter said.

"Are you sure?" Jimin asked.

"Yes, sir. I'm very much sure sir. I didn't see this person here plus no one came here. So, I think he didn't come here. Maybe he went to another pub?" the waiter said again.

"Well.... thank you," Namjoon and Jimin said together.

"Since Jungkook is not here, let's go to our dorm," Namjoon said.

"Are you nuts!! Let's inform Jin Hyung first. Then we will go back to our dorm." Jimin shouted at Namjoon."We can't go to the dorm because you're tired. "

"How do you know that I'm tired??? Namjoon asked.

"You're face tells that. "Jimin said while taking out his phone. Namjoon was silent. Jimin dial to Jin.