PART 6

"WHAT!! WE ATE GHOST NOODLES!!" Jin shouted. Everyone started to act like vomiting because who knows the ghost might put some poison in it.

"Guys, don't over react. The ghost didn't put poison in it." Taehyung said while looking at everyone who act like wanted to vomit.

"How you're so sure Taehyung." Jimin asked.

"Yea, did you see what happened?" Yoongi asked.

"Of course I didn't see. I was in my room for the whole time." Taehyung shouted at Yoongi.

"Then how you're so sure." Jungkook shouted at Taehyung.

"Guys, think logically. If the ghost put poison in the food, you guys won't be normal like this. You guys will feel like dizzy and fainted and die on the spot. You won't be alive till know." Taehyung said and everyone looked at him. Before this, the others gave some advice to Taehyung but now Taehyung is the one who giving advice. Everyone stop doing like that after Taehyung said that and started to think the fact.

"o...k... If like that means why the ghost cooked for us instead of doing everything like laundry or something. We didn't asked to do it, right?"Jimin asked.

"Of course we didn't. Who can see ghost to tell to do it."Jin shouted.

"I know why the ghost made noodles for us." Yoongi said to everyone. All of them looked at Yoongi out of sudden.

"You know why..."Jhope asked.

"Yes I know." Yoongi said. 

"Why?" Jimin asked.

"Because, it's want Jimin to become fat and tasty to eat" Yoongi said.

"Yoongi hyung, it's not funny. Ghosts won't eat peoples." Jimin shouted at him.

"I don't believe in this stupid thing, ok. Maybe some one from the company bought it." Yoongi said again.

"We will prove it to you, Yoongi hyung." Jimin said to Yoongi.

"Yes." Taehyung said.

"Salute for our brave soldier in our dorm." Namjoon said.

"Yea, our brave kids." Jhope support to his maknaes.

"You will always be alive in our memories." Jungkook said to Jimin and Taehyung. Everyone looked at Jungkook. Jungkook looked down and went back to his room. The others looked at each other.

"Something is not right." Jin said.

"Yea, I agree with Jin hyung." Jimin said while looking at Jungkook's room. Everyone went to their own room. Jin went to supermarket to buy some groceries to make dinner while the others were in their dorm. Even though they are in their room, not in Taehyung's room, all of them were shaking in fear. Jungkook went to Jimin's room.

"Jimin hyung, may I come in?"Jungkook asked.

"Yea Jungkook you may come in." Jimin said while cleaning his closet. "So why are you here? Do you need any favour to do?"

"Nooo, I came here because I want to ask you one thing?"Jungkook said while siting on the bed.

"And that is..."

"Do you really want to stay awake with Taehyung?" Jungkook asked to Jimin while looking at him.

"Oh yeah. About that, Before this you will stay Taehyung and will anything for him. You even said that you will sacrifice your life but what happened know?" Jimin asked Jungkook.

"Umm... because... don't change the topic. Tell me, do you really want to stay awake with Taehyung?" Jungkook asked.

"Well... umm... yes I'm gonna be awake with Taehyung."Jimin said. "He's my buddy."

"You're not scared?"Jungkook asked again.

"Well, kind of." Jimin said.

"OK."Jungkook said went back to his room.

 Jimin felt suspicious of Jungkook because he act weird since Taehyung saw the ghost. In awhile Jin came back from buying the groceries. He made bibimbap for dinner. Everyone ate it and went back to their room.