PART 16

"Jimin..." Jin was standing in front from the door but a bit further. Everyone shocked when Jin called Jimin. They looked at him back as fast as a lighting. 

"Jimin" Everyone said at once. Jimin also shocked because the other looked at Jimin like they didn't see Jimin for along.

"Why... are you guys looking at me like this. It makes me feel weird. What... happened." Jimin asked in shocked and curious way.

"Where were you" Jhope asked.

"Where you went" Taehyung asked.

"Why you wasn't in your room" Jungkook asked.

" Why didn't tell us if before you go somewhere" Namjoon asked.

"Why you went without knowing us" Yoongi asked. All of them asked the same question but in different way.

"I didn't go anywhere. I was walking at the lobby because I was mad at Jhope hyung for suspecting me for no reason." Jimin said while rolling the eyes away.

"S... so you was at t... t...the lobby since you went away during the conversation?" Jungkook asked with shockness face, covered with his sweat. 

"Yes. Why?" Jimin asked. When Jimin said yes, everyone gotten more shocked and their eyes started to widen up.

"R... r... really, J... Jimin" Jhope asked.

"Why you're voice are cracking like when we talk to people by using phones, their voice will crake when they doesn't have line" Jimin said to Jhope and Jungkook.

"But... but I went to your room but you wasn't there." Jhope said.

"Yeah. Actually, I knocked on the door but you didn't respond. I was scared to go inside. So I ran to Jin's room to say that you are missing.-"

"Why you guys went to my room. Didn't you guys noticed that I went to the lobby" Jimin shouted before Jungkook finished talking. Jungkook stared at Jin and Jin pretended that he didn't see anything.

"YOU WENT TO THE LOBBY" Everyone shouted together, at the same time.

"YES" Jimin shouted back and laughed at them. He did it for fun. 

"Not funny, Jimin."Yoongi said.

"What are you all scared for." Jimin asked in curious voice.

"Do you want to know what had happened" Jin asked in spooky way with his torch light.

"Jin hyung, shut up." Jhope shouted with an anger. All of them were sacred and suspicious about Jimin. They don't that, is it true or not. Or is he pranking on them?

Everyone gathered at Jin's room, sited on the sofa and bed to check weather Jimin is pranking them or they had a bad dream.

"Wait, Jin told me that you came to his room after all of us went back to our room." Jungkook said to everyone while looking at Jin. Jin eyes gotten widen up. 

"What... when did I came to your room" Jimin asked to Jin. 

"Didn't I told you that he came to my room yesterday" Jin said while raising on of his eyebrow.

"Wait, did I came to your room yesterday" Jimin said. "I don't remembered that I came to your room yesterday." Jungkook looked at Jin.

"Umm... You came to my room and asked about... about... " Jin stucked.

"About what, Jin hyung" Jungkook said. "Are you going to lie to me again." Jungkoook said while moving forward towards Jin like a person going to fight with his or her enemy.

"Ah... Now I remember. You came to my room to discuss about our new upcoming album. Yeahhhh." Jin said with long 'YEAH'.

"Wait, why Jimin need to talk about our new upcoming album. He have to talk to Namjoon since he is the leader." Jhope said.

"Yeah, we're agree with Jhope's statement. "Everyone said it together.

"It's guys, lets just leave this." Jimin said.

"Why we should. You know what I am suspecting that Jin is the one who did all th..." before Jungkook finished talking, he looked at Jimin and realised that the hat he was holding was on top of Jimin's head.