part two

Boruto and his best friend shikadai sat on top of the train talking about their academy that starts tomorrow while eating burgers.

They soon parted ways and boruto saw his sister fighting some people.

"Hey what's going on here?" He asked the kid at the back who seem afraid.

"These kids were picking on me and this girl stood up for me. She ended up getting slapped on the face." He sounded very nervous and worried.

Boruto froze when he heard his sister was slapped by some bullies. He turned around to see his worst nightmare.... His angered sister.

(Just pretend the hair is blonde)

She was beating the hell out of those bullies

She was beating the hell out of those bullies. She is a very sweet and patient girl. But when you anger her,you had automatically signed your death wish.

Yeah.. Hinako was done and she grabbed both the kid's and boruto's hand and left. She brought them up to the roof of a random building using her monstorous strength that can over power sakura's and lady tsunade's .

She immediately cooled down and her hair returned back to normal.
She asked the kid

was his name sweetly, careful not to scare the timid boy.

" My name is Denki Kaminarimon .." he said shyly. "And thank you for standing up for me, you were very brave.."

"Okay that does it." She said. "Something is definitely bothering you." She wasn't mad,she was just worried. " Oh and I'm Hinako Uzumaki,that's my elder twin brother , Boruto Uzumaki! Nice too meet you." She gave a beautiful and sweet smile.

"Nice too meet you too.. And you're right.. the money was just something so that they wouldn't hurt me!"

"What..? Why don't you tell your parents about this? This is serious!"

"He is very stressed with work and I do not want to worry him.."

" Teach them a lesson! Man up a li-OW!" Boruto yelped as his sister bonked him on the head.

" Don't encourage him to do such things boruto. Violonce isn't a way to settle things." Hinako said sternly.

" Funny coming from the girl who beat the crap out of those bullies..." he said,rubbing his bump on the head.

"Sigh... They slapped me and they had it coming. I am aware that it isn't a good example but they went too far.
I just hope they had learnt their lesson. Especially the kid that I had kicked on the crouch hardly." She said, rubbing her temples.

Boruto paled and so did Denki. They both know how painful it is to be kicked there.

" Oh and you seem very strong, are you two learning at the academy? "

"Oh about that,we are starting tomorrow!"

"Me too! My father wants me to continue the family business when I grow up, so I have to go to the academy."

"Wow.... That sucks. Teach him a le-"

"Boruto.

"Huh? Oh okay okay don't do what i said hehehe..."

"Denki... Are you alright?"

"Yea...my dad will be mad at me if I 'teach him a lesson'."

"Heh, my dad is too busy to even scold...." Boruto stopped at his words when his sister lowered her head sadly,giving a sad smile.

"Wait,what time is it?!"boruto panicked.

"Uh.. it's around seven o' clock.."

" Oh no! My mum is gonna kill me! C'mon sis!" He turns around to see his sister silently asleep.He picks up his sister bridal style and hopped away.

"I thought you said you won't get scolded?"

"That's my dad ,but my mum is a whole other story,bye! Remember what I said" like that he ran back home with his sister in his arms.

" Teach...him a lesson?"