part 15

" was it an intruder?" konohamaru asked.

" it's not unusual. there are many scoundrels who tried to steal lady sakuya's jewels."

the turn to walk towards the door. the man places a hand at the door and it glows blue. the door slowly opens by itself.

" please enter"

.

.

.

.

.

" looks like the infiltration went successfully!" sarada said from afar.

" get this done right, konohamaru."

( back with the twins, konohamaru and the man)

the four walked through the corridor. they saw that all the mirrors were shattered.

" why are al the mirrors shattered?" boruto asked.

" it was per lady sakuya's order." the man answered." she said she doesn't want to see herself in such an unsightly state."

" first, let me verify the hashirama cell with my very own eyes. its all for nothing if i can't  use the hashirama cell." konohamaru says.

" lady sakuya keeps the hashirama cell in her possessions at all times." the man answers.

" then let us see lady sakuya right away."

the twins and konohamaru look at each other.

' hey, as soon as we enter the castle, i want you both to hold back the butler. in the meantime, i will grab the hashirama cell.' the twins remember what konohamaru said at the entrance of the castle.

" please, right this way." the man says and push the doors open.

" lady sakuya, " boruto started, " her chambers are up ahead?" hinako finished.

' they still do that.. it's kind of creepy.....' konohamaru thought sweatdropping. 

" yes, but..." the door closes." before that.." chains shot out from the floor and kept boruto in place.

" what?!"

" boruto!" 

the man puts a needle at boruto's neck as boruto gasp in shock. hinako silently glares at the man.

" this is a room of traps that the previous lord of the castle built to capture intruders.

Hinako gives boruto a look full of worry as boruto helplessly looks at his sister.

" whats the big idea?!" konohamaru says.

" this syringe the same hashirama cell that was injected into me earlier. please show me how you use this to turn your bodyguard young again. "

" WHAT?!" the twins yell.

" hold on, hold on" konohamaru says." you want me to turn him into an infant?"

' boruto? an infant? no way! first it will kill him and second, mama and papa said he was a handful as a baby!' hinako thought.

" i cannot allow you to treat lady sakuya from the get-go. first i  have to witness how it really works."

' what do we do?' boruto thinks.' hinako doesn't have another one of mitsuki's antibodies! i mean, there is no way he'd say yes...right?'

" fine"

" Whaaa----?!" boruto yells. ' are you serious?!' he thought.

' that fool.... what do you think you are doing?! my twin is no labrat konohamaru ni-chan!' hinako thought.