Part 31

"... so?"

" Are you sure about this, hinako? Do you really think leaving the village is the right answer?"

"... I don't want this either, ni-san... But kaguya wouldn't stop until I fulfill what she wants.

Boruto frowns even more.

" Then what about us?"

" Exactly! You guys are the reasons on why i'm leaving! I'm leaving to protect you all.."

" That's not what we want "

" No, thank you for the talk. I'll be leaving, ni-san. Please don't try and stop me."

".. If your going, then I'm going with you."

Shocked, hinako turned around and protested. " No! You can't go! Papa, mama and hima needs you!"

" An you? Don't forget kawaki."

"... Don't you remember what I told you? If I stay here, I'll end up killing all of you!"

" I'm still coming with you, no matter what."

" But-"

" You can't change my mind. That is basicly impossible."

" Kaguya could hurt or even worse, kill you!"

" have you forgotten about momoshiki that's inside of me? Because of that, she can't." he smirked.

"...." Hinako knew that he was right. " Even if it means abandoning everyone here? The village? "

" All for you. Someone's gotta make sure you don't go crazy and loose your sanity, right? Who'll be there when you have nightmares?"

"... you."

" Exactly."

" Fine then. But I'll explain what kaguya wants me to do. Think about it again after this."

.

.

.

.

.

"...so? "

" you don't mind?"

" No, I am aware that sasuke-san and dad stopped this from happening, but kaguya wants to make it happen again. I'll leave with you, no matter what."

"... thank you ni-san. We should write letters though."

" Cool, when are we leaving?"

" Tomorrow night. 12 o'clock. Sharp."

" okay."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

As they said, they left some letters for everyone. And that very same night, they left.

*that night*

The twins walked to the gate of the village. Suddenly, a black and red blur stopped them.

" Sarada?"

" where are you going?"

" No where." Hinako said.

" Are you trying to leave? Honestly, what's gotten into you guys." she said as her sharingan activated, glowing in the dark.

" I'm afraid that there's nothing you can do to stop us. " Hinako said emotionlessly

" It's pointless, sarada. Leave or we'll kill you."

" You can't do it."

Suddenly, boruto appears behind sarada and stabs a kunai to her shoulder as she yells on pain Tears gathered in her eyes. Are they really serious about this?!

" Y-you..."

" Let's go, hinako. And remember this sarada. I have always...."

Sarada gulped. What was he going to say next...?

"... hated you."

Sarada's eyes widen. No way he did right?

Hinako then knocked her out. After that, they took out a kunai and slashed their headbands.

" From now on, we are Hinako and boruto uzumaki. We are now known as..."

" The rouge twins "

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A.N.: Tadaa!!! I finally finished the book! There will be a sequel, don't worry. The name would be ' the twin rouges ' btw, bye bye! Thank you for all of your patience for reading this book! I really appreciate it! And the votes too! Ilyasm!