part 14

" what is he trying to do? " sarada asked.

" damn it! he is making sure the person he is dealing with is the real deal!"

" to the point of sacrificing himself?" sarada said.

" idiot..." hinako whispered.

" most importantly, the questio is, how do we heal him? he is our only lead."

" i'll take a look." konohamaru said.

" since i am the real medical ninja here, why don't i take a look?" hinako said.

" what are you gonna do? he is in the same state as mr. anato, there is no way to cure him!" boruto asked.

'right, i forgot about anato huh....'

Hinako flipped the man over and checked his pulse.

" we have no choice but to change our strategy at this point!" sarada said." we must find someone who might know who this man is"

Hinako ignores her and takes out a needle to give the man a shot.

" hinako?" 

the man starts to heal.

" no way, he is getting better!"

" don't tell me...did you use that?"

" yeah"

" was that...?"

" the antibodies from mitsuki's body. Miss yubina entrusted this to me since i am a medical ninja myself. we were planning on taking it back to the leaf for anyalysis. i never thought it would come in handy this way.."

 the man starts to wake up. sarada and mugino ran away.

" i must hand it to you, kirisaki sama. Your skills are admirable."

" you are so reckless!"

The two had dismissed the dark aura coming from hinako. 

'ME ME ME! IT WAS ME AND MITSUKI!HOW DARE HE?! UGH!'

" Even if the potency of the hashirama cell was weakened...it's efficacy was still very alarming."

" one mistake and you could've have died, did you know that?"

" i would gladly give my life in service to my employer. Now, let me show you the way."

" hold on."

" i have proven myself and my skills. Isn't it time you revealed the identity of your ' employer'?"

" taking the doctor to meet someone whose name we don't even know." boruto started.

" just doesn't  feel right." hinako finished with venom in her voice. She was still mad at konohamaru for taking her credit but it couldn't be helped or their cover would be blown.

" if you come with me, you would know right away."

" it seems like this talk is getting nowhere. My regards to your employer." konohamaru said and turned to leave with the twins.

" please just wait a minute, mr kirisaki!" they halted their steps.

" i undrstand, i will tell you.. my employers name is...sakuya!"

* somewhee in the trees...*

"sakuya?" sarada asked.

* back to the man and the rest of team 7*

" sakuya resides in fushuu castle located in the village...and is quite a beautiful person.." he looked over at hinako.

" you... you have quite the beauty young miss... maybe prettier that lady sakuya but in my heart, she is better!"