Birthday twins special!! ( two days late tho )

Boruto wakes up to the shinning sun and hinako beside him. He smiles and gets out of bed. He wakes her up and gets kicked in the stomach but she still wakes up in the end. They both get ready for the day and went to the kitchen. 

" Morning mom, dad and hima" Hinako and Boruto greets.

" Morning!" They say together.

" So, guess what day it is?" boruto says. Hinako's ears perked up at this and remembers the special day. She smiles and says. " Yeah! What day is it?"

" It's a... monday?" naruto says and the twins frowned.

" E-eh? Is it not?"

" It is..."

' hopefully our friends won't be the same.' they thought.

Soon breakfast was over and they happen to pass by kawaki who was at the door.

" Happy birthday..." They heard him whisper and smiled.

" Thanks " they said and left.

.

.

.

.

.

" Yo!" Boruto called out to his friends.

" Boruto! * gasp * Hinako!!" They rush to her side since they haven't seen her but heard she was back. They tried to visit her but was never answered.

" Huh? Who the heck are you guys?" She said.

They all froze. Did she not remember them?

" What are all of you looking at huh?" She snaps.

" H-hinako! Their your friends!" Boruto says. " They mean no harm!"

" And why should I believe them?"

" Just, just because, hinako.... And sorry everyone, It's just that she has..... lost her memories somehow.."

Everyone gasp at this except for those who already knew her situation.

" Hinako! It's us! Your friends! " denki says.

" Hey you're kinda adorable..." Hinako says and walks circles around the poor blushing boy.

" Hinako! You can't go around people and say that!!" Boruto panics.

" Huh? Why not?"

" You just can't!"

" Whatever.. say, what's your name?"

" D-denki K-kaminarion..."

Suddenly, Hinako felt a painful sting on her head as soon as she heard that name. She clutched her head and her knees dropped to the ground.

" Hinako!"

' My name is Denki Kaminarion.... and thank you for *!#$^in% up *o% me, you were ver% brav*...' 

" Argh!" She yepls in pain.

" Hinako! Are you alright?!" Boruto says.

Then, the pain in her head miraculously stopped. " H-huh?"

She looked around and saw everyone looking at her weirdly and worriedly.

" What on earth are you shitheads lookin' at? Oh hey denki, haven't seen you in a while."

Everyone's eyes widen.

" What?"

" Y-you remember me...?"

Boruto's twin sisterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें