chunin exams 2

The kages and sasuke was at the gathering spot , preparing to go into the portal to save naruto when they heard-

" STOP RIGHT THERE!"

They turned around to see the uzumaki twins running to them.

" What's the matter?" sasuke asked.

" I don't care what you say, or what you think, but we are coming too." hinako explained.

" No. It's too dangerous!"

" You're just kids!"

" You can't come"

" DIDN'T YOU HEAR WHAT I JUST SAID?! I SAID THAT I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY OR THINK! SASUKE-SAN YOU KNOW WE CAN DO IT SO WHY THE HECK NOT?!" Hinako started to loose her temper and didn't care that she was taliking to a shadow kage and 4 kages.

" ok."

" what?! sasuke you can't be serious!"

" you should listen to her. they are naruto's children and....."

" and?"

" i don't feel like loosing my life today."

( want me to make a special story of why sasuke is scared? comment and tell me!:)

The tone sasuke had when he said that proved that hinako was not very gentle when she is mad so it was enough to convince the kages. they soon left.

' i'm coming papa...'

" HAAAAAAH!!!" Hinako punched momoshiki square in the face that caused him to fly a few meters back crashing into a boulder. The rest got naruto to safety and started fighting.

" S-such monstrous strength

" S-such monstrous strength....." the kages shivered.

" i see what you mean sasuke."

sasuke nodded sweating bullets.

Hinako and naruto sat face to face. Hinako was hanging her head down.

" hinako im sor-"

" lets see what i have for you and that stupid scientist when we get back. come on we have a monster here to fight."

" o-ok..."naruto sulked. 

Little did they know that sasuke was silently praying for naruto.

the kages fought for a while until they were stuck.

" boruto, care for a rasengan? I'll help you."

" i...."

" You can do it! "

" Okay, i'll try"