part 24

Kawaki bolted up from his sleep. Looking around he saw konohamaru, shikadai, naruto and hinako. Hinako was hugging him like a koala bear, arms and legs wrapping around him sleeping.. Ever since she saw him, she refused to let go so naruto just let her do so.

" where am I? And what is hinako....doing?"

" Don't worry, you're in a safe place and about hinako... she refuses to let go of me"

.

.

.

.

.

.

" the village of konoha?"

" That's right. You exhausted all of your strength and completely collapsed, we couldn't just leave you like that. Now we're able to talk at ease."

" ....... " kawaki tried to escape by the window but was stopped by shikamaru's shadow possesion jutsu.

" Calm down, you won't be able to do anything. If we wanted to do something to you, we would have done it to you already."

.

.

.

" I'm uzumaki naruto. I'm the hokage, I'm currently the head of this village."

" ...? "

" heh, I don't seem like it, right?"

" ... "

.

.

.

Now it was the kage sumbit. everyone is looking at naruto weirdly. why? Because hinako has yet to let go no matter what they do. The chunin who tried to pry her off got kicked in the stomach by her and is now in the hospital so no one dares to even touch her now.

They were considering about kawaki and what to do. Naruto decided not to confine him, and to take care of him personally.

.

.

.

" oi, where are you taking me?"

" to my house! we're going home. At any rate , we're going to live together starting today."

" My wife's food is delicious you know, so look foward to it."

"..." naruto turned around to see no one. 

"...of course."

Kawaki ran and ran until he thought naruto lost sight of him. When he looked infront, naruto was right in front him.

" yo."

'.... what!?' he thought.

" That won't be enough for a pre-meal exercise. But that's enough, let's go."

( at home )

" Is tea okay?" 

" oh, thank you"

Hinako is now in her room with himawari. Hinako is hugging the little girl who is crying in her embrace. What could she do? She went missing for weeks and this little girl which is her little sister is hugging her now. 

" nee-chan!" she says again.

" shh, I may not remember you but don't cry... if you cry, I'll cry too"

" I missed you so much nee-chan! I don't care if you don't remember me,  I still love you!"

".... I love you too, imouto"