Okay, so...

Well. It may not be official but I'm planning to rewrite this story cuz it's cringe and lazy af. I won't delete the previous one but I'll continue the rewritten story from after this A.N. 

Pls tell me in the comments if you think I should rewrite it :)

Also pls know that since it's a rewritten story, I will change some of the plot. First, It will no longer be a Kawaki x oc story since it's literally incest to me ( not to offend anyone ). The reason why I chose Kawaki at first is because when I wrote this story Naruto has yet to adopt Kawaki as his son and I had no idea. I genuinely thought Kawaki was just temporarily living with them so Naruto can keep an eye on him.

So pls comment who will be her love interest.

1. Shikadai

2. Mitsuki

3. Inojin ( Actually, Inojin was the first person I shipped Hinako with, but it changed to Sakada then Kawaki. )

4. OC ( sorry, I forgot to add in this one, hehe..)

And now for the main changes of the story :

1. Hinako's character design ( She will still have dirty blonde hair, hyuuga eyes and two whiskers on each cheek though )

2. Sakada won't exist ( I feel bad for suddenly making him a bad person then completely forget about him👀 so why don't I just not include him at all- *that sounds mean ngl* )

3. She won't get a cursed mark ( the story got too angsty because of it )

4. I will follow the manga ( more of the important things )

5. Academy arc won't happen ( since it's practically the same as my old story but the difference is that Sakada isn't there )

6. Won't be that op ( yeah. She's too op- )

7. Sequel will also be rewritten 

I don't want to give out too much spoilers so bye for now (☞゚ヮ゚)☞

Also pls tell me if you want Hinako to live or die.