Special chapter: an accident

( they are five)

It was a normal day when the uzumaki twins were playing tag. They were playing around the woods with the supervision of naruto. Naruto got kind of tired as he dosed of to sleep, telling the twins not to go anywhere and fell asleep, not realizing that his children were going further from where they once was.

The twins were too into playing their game, not noticing that hinako was at the edge of a cliff. She accidentally slipped and fell of the cliff. Boruto realized what happened and grabbed her hand.

 Boruto realized what happened and grabbed her hand

" IMOUTO! I WON'T LET GO! DON'T WORRY! "

" NI-SAN IM SCARED! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO! "

Boruto desperately held on to his sister's hand. He didn't want to loose her, he couldn't . He loved hinako and didn't want to see her die in front of him. But he was only a five years old child. He couldn't to much. He could feel her slowly slipping from his grasp.

" NOOO!!!"

" HINAKOOOOOO NOOOOOO"

Hinako was too shocked to even say anything. All her memories flashed through her. Her tears flows as she falls.
She can see her brother screaming out for her and holding his hand out. He was crying too. It hurt her to see her twin like this.

Suddenly she felt like her fall stopped. She looks around to see yellow and orange chakra surrounding her, successfully breaking the fall. Her father had saved her. She started to cry out loud as her father brought her to safety.

She immediately ran to her twin and hugged him tightly, crying on his shoulder. He was also crying.

Naruto was beyond relief that he managed to save his daughter before she called to her death. He hugged both his children tightly. After a long while he started to lecture them for running away.

He told this to hinata and she quickly brought the twins to be checked up by sakura at the hospital. Luckily, the twins were not hurt at all, but was told to stay at the hospital overnight.

( And that, was one of the worst days for the uzumaki's.)