Part 3 ( rewritten/short )

" What?" Kenji said.

" Chains that comes out from people's backs? What the heck do you mean?" Kaito asked with a deadpan.

" I don't know either. When me and Hinako were still stuck under some debris, the explosion caused everything to tumble on us and almost crush us to death. That's when purple aura coated chains shot out from Hinako's back and created a shield around us, just in time to save us." Haru explained.

" Chains that can do that... I'm not sure, I don't think I've ever heard of it. It could be her kekkei genkai." Kenji said.

" Woah... That's a really cool kekkei genkai if you ask me." Kaito said.

" Yeah.." Haru said and looked at Hinako.

Suddenly, someone knocked on the door.

Kenji slid it open and was surprised to see Mitsuki.

" Ah, you're Mitsuki, am I right?" He asked.

" Yes I am. Is Hinako awake yet?" Mitsuki said and gave a closed eye smile.

" Not yet." 

" I see.. Anyways, Sakura-san has requested you guys to help with the injured. And as for you, Kenji-sensei, I believe that there's a meeting that you should go to."

Hearing that made Kenji's eyes go as big as saucers. " Oh shoot! I FORGOT! TAKE CARE OF HINAKO, BYE!" With that, he ran away.

" You, take care of Hinako. Alert us and Sakura-san if she wakes up." Haru said and left with Kaito.

Mitsuki gave them a reassuring closed eye smile and took a stool, placing it beside Hinako then sat on it. 

Around ten to fifteen minutes later, Mitsuki was surprised by Hinako who was in a coughing fit.

" Hinako..!" He said and sat up.

" Ach.... wa....* cough! cough! cough! wa...ter..." She managed to say.

Mitsuki quickly grabbed the glass of water prepared on the side table beside her bed and held it to Hinako's mouth to drink.

Hinako was very thirsty after being unconscious for so long so she gulped it all in three big portions.

She gasped as she finished the water, feeling much better.

" Right.. Are you.. Mitsuki?" She asked. She couldn't see who it was but she felt no ill intentions by whoever that gave her the water so she didn't try to fight back or anything. Plus, it sounded like Mitsuki.

" Yes, I'll go inform Sakura-san that you have woken up." Mitsuki said and hurriedly went to the door.

" Hey wait, dattebane!" Hinako yelled.

" Yes?"

" Is everyone okay?!" She asked and pulled her covers off. Mitsuki's eyes widen as she tries to stand up.

" Hinako-"

As soon as her legs touched the ground, they immediately gave out. " Woah!!"

Mitsuki quickly got to her side and caught her by her side.

" Are you alright? Don't walk yet, you're not fully healed."

Mitsuki couldn't see it but Hinako's face was completely red because of how close they both were.

"..."

" Hinako?"

" A-ah, yes, alright." Hinako said as she snapped out from her trance. Mitsuki helped her back on the hospital bed and sighed.