part ten

A few weeks had passed. A lot of things had happened. Turns out the master mind behind the ghost was our one and only class rep----- sumire. And boruto claimed that he had awakened his byakugan, turns out it was an misunderstanding, but hinako knows that he does have a doujutsu, its just not the byakugan.

The kids were training when they were asked to gather. The class rep had came back. The class were absolutely happy.

( Skip to the genin test)

" Kakashi-oji?" Hinako said.

" Ara ara~ if it isn't my favourite niece?"

" Huh? We are fighting you?"

" Yes, yes you are"

" Oi kakashi-oji-" boruto started.

" Call me lord sixth when we are here alright?"

" O-okay, but what about hinako?!"

" She is an exception. I only allow her to call me that now." Hinako deadpanned.

" No fair! You know what? I'll finish you now!"

Boruto attempts to throw kunai's at kakashi but only to be blocked by him.

" Boruto you idiot! You should have waited till he said start !" Hinako stated angrily, her hair floated and parted to nine splits.

This made kakashi think about his late sensei's wife. ' kushina-san.....'

" S-sorry.."

" We should give you a little name, how does the yellow flame sounds?" Mitsuki says.

" HUH?! WHAT THE HELL?! WHAT KIND OF NAME IS THAT?! I'LL KILL YOU!"

and that, was how she got her name.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
" You pass!" Kakashi' says cheerfully.

" Huh?!" The whole class says.

" The real meaning behind this bell test was teamwork. "

The whole class deadpans at him.

" What?" Kakashi' says 'innocently'. He ignores the class's complaints and goes to hinako . He picks her up and puts her on a piggy back ride.

"E-eh? Kakashi- oji ,what are you doing?"

" Well, my cute little niece is finally a genin! We are going to celebrate, I'll get you anything you want today!"

( Fun fact : kakashi loves hinako as his niece and always spoils her whenever he meets her since her birth.)

" Really? Cool! Let's go! Ichiraku here we come! " Hinako states excitedly while kakashi smiles.

The whole class stares in jealousy or in shock as the teachers sweatdrops.

" I never knew that lord sixth had a side like that.." iwabe says.

" Sigh... Kakashi-oji had always attempt to spoil her since we were babies... It's so not fair... " Boruto says sulking.

" Lord sixth almost killed Sakada when he found out he was close with his  'precious' hinako, it took a lot to hold him back, so he is also overprotective over her....but he is okay with Sakada now." Sarada says as Sakada shivers at the memory.

( Flashback)

" So... I heard that you are close with my precious little bean...." Kakashi' says glaring at Sakada, letting out a bit of his
KI.

" U-uh yes sir?"

" It's over."

" WAAAAAAAHHHH-----!!!!!"

" KAKASHI- SENSEI!!! STOP IT!" naruto holds kakashi back.

" Kakashi- sensei you baka! " Sakura yells as she holds Sakada in her arms.

"....idiot...." Sasuke says.

" What? He cannot be with my little bean!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" Kakashi-sensei... " Hinata sweatdrops at the tied up kakashi who is knocked out cold .

(Flashback end)

" Seriously?" Denki asks .

" Yeah. Luckily hinako was sleeping at the moment so she didn't know what was going on" boruto says.

" He is so childish...." Everyone nods in agreement.

( Meanwhile with kakashi and Hinako...)

" Achoo!" Kakashi looks around.

" Are you okay?" Hinako asks.

" Yea I'm fine."

" Hey, can we get a new ninja outfit for my missions? I don't think that this is suitable. "

" Sure! Whatever you like!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

( This is the outfit she got, and yes it's my art

( This is the outfit she got, and yes it's my art. Sorry, it's a little bit weird.)

" Perfect!" Hinako says.

" Okay, it's a little late now, let's take you home." Kakashi says as he pats her head.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
" Bye kakashi-oji! See you soon!"

" Bye!"

" I'm home!"

" Welcome home, hinako!" Hinata says from the kitchen.

" Mom, kakashi-oji got me a new outfit ! It's for my missions!"

" Wow, that's good honey!"