Part 27 ( rewrite )

" Alright! Stop! I'll come with you! Just stop it! I won't let you hurt lord seventh!"

" K-kawaki..." hinako said.

" Very well then, you shall come too, hinako."

" Huh? Wh-what ?! No way!"

" Fine then, Kawaki himself should do."

" No! I refuse!" Naruto yelled.

" I can't let him hurt you! You're the nanadaime and hinako's REAL father!"

" You're right. I'm the nanadaime, which means I am supposed to protect everyone in this village, including you and hinako."

"..."

" Papa! No!" hinako yelled

" Papa! No!" hinako yelled. Then, she did the most unpredictable. She teleported to naruto and pushed him away, causing her to be sucked into the black portal instead. Both Jigen and hinako disappeared into thin air, leaving a heart broken and shocked naruto with an almost unconscious kawaki.

" Hi...na...ko..." kawaki said and passed out.

.

.

.

( else where with jigen and hinako )

" wh-where is this...?" Hinako said.

" Hmm, it seems like you have taken the hokage's place instead. Very well, take this as a punishment for disobeying my orders and escaping." He reappeared infront of hinako and kicked her back but someone caught her. She looked up and saw..... sasuke? and beside him was naruto.

" S-sasuke-san! Papa! "

" What are you doing here, hinako?" sasuke asked.

" I-i.... wantred to save papa... but.... you know" she sheepishly said that while rubbing the back of her neck making the uchiha sigh.

" Stay here, we'll handle him."

" N-no! Sasuke-san! Papa! Yes, you are indeed strong, very strong, but Jigen is waaay out of your league!"

" I still have to no matter what hinako, as your sensei, I demand you to stay still."

" And aslo as your father, I also deman you to not interfere."

" But..."

" No buts." sasuke and naruto went to fight jigen. Hinako could only sit beside and watch the fight. Seeing her sensei and father slowly going down angered her. She felt something inside of her snap. 

' Sasuke-san and papa.... They're so strong! But jigen... He's way out of their league..' She thought.

Sasuke activated his Sasuno and Naruto used his nine tail beast mode. 

Hinako gasps in shock, they're so gigantic compared to her!

Sasuke slashed his sasuno's katana at Jigen but he dodges it and went to kick Sasuke.