part 21

" AAr- mmmm! " hinako tried screaming but someone placed a hand over her mouth.

" shut it you brat!" one of them hissed. 

' her voice is so familiar.... no way... it can't be them!'

She tried wriggling out of her grasp but was immediately knocked out by a chop to her neck.

" okay, we got her now let's go." a man's voice said.

" whatever!"

In a blink, they were gone. By the time hinata, naruto and boruto arrived, it was too late. Hinako is gone.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"uuh....hi?" hinako said. She was tied up to a chair and In front of her was three hooded people.

The one in the most front walked up to her. He slowly pulled his hood of. The very moment he did so, her breathe hitched. This guy was the very same guy who kidnapped her and sakada when they were little kids.

" y-you.... I.... no way.... "

" I see that you do remember me..... How amazing..."

" Ji-Jigen....h-how what..? Why am I here? "

" first, it's because of the byakugan you have. And.... your remiku seal seems to be quite powerful ey?"

" ... how did you know about my cursed mark?"

" I have my ways. Now let's meet a little friend you had shall we? Come in...

...kawaki."

( with naruto )

" she was there! I saw her! Then two unfamiliar chakra came and took her away.." hinata sobbed.

" hinata...." sakura and ino are comforting their crying friend. They were mothers too so they understood how they felt.

" They could be the same person who took her and sakada away when they were still toddlers."sasuke suggested.

" hm, it seems so. Sasuke do you know where they are?"

" Apparently after I saved  hinako and sakada, they moved to another base."

"tsk... How are we supposed to get her back?"

" we can try tracking her down. We can try to see if she has her hiraishin kunai with her. Naruto you can use it right?"

" yes, good thinking shikamaru."

" tou san! "

" boruto?"

" Tou san, h-her hiraishin kunai..." boruto slowly brought his hands up, showing hinako's hiraishin kunai who was broken to pieces.

" damn it!" naruto said slamming his fist onto the desk.