Part 24

" There's a town here...." kawaki said. " man.. I'm so hungry.."

Kawaki went into the town and was looking for food. He was also looking out for hinako, making sure she is fine. He had changed carrying her bridal style to piggyback ride since it's much more easier. He spotted a piece of bread that dropped on the floor. As soon as he picked it up, a stray dog was growling at him.

" Are you on edge because you're hungry? calm down... Unfortunetaly, i found it first."

The dog tried to pounce on him but he dodged it. He gently lay hinako down beside him and held down the dog by it's neck.

" Just try getting out while I got you on the neck." he said and noticed a wound. " It seems that your quite of a theif! you probably got those from trying to steal from somebody.."

The dog stopped struggling and calmed down.

' hinako would have helped it no matter what... so should I' kawaki thought. He ripped of his sleeve and wrapped it around the dog's wound.

The dog got up quickly and growled at kawaki again. 

" Good, you shouldn't trust somebody so quickly. Here" he toosed the bread infront of the dog.

He got up and carried hinako on his back again. He left and noticed the dog was following him.

" O-oi, leave me alone will ya?" he said and turned away to leave. The dog didn't care what he said and kept following him.

" Damn it.. I'm so hungry..." he muttered. " hinako... I hope you're alright.."

The dog seemed to understand what he said and went to steal hotdogs from a stall.

" You're a quick one, you damn dog! Damn it, I'm gonna get you!"

" please stop! What if you really hit it?!" sumire, who saw the scene said.

"Don't interfere, young lady!" he pushed her away. "Your not gonna get away with this anymore!"

.

.

" I'm so hungry... sorry hinako,I have to rest.." kawaki said. he turned his headand saw the dog from before, holding onto sausages in his mouth.

" It's you.. Is that.. for me?"

Suddenly, a peice of sharp metal shot out from nowhere and scratched the dogs stomach a bit.

" uh!" kawaki gasped in shock. A big and chubby man came and take the sausage. 

" It's over for you, damn mutt! Give it back! Damn it, let it go! What a waste, look at it! I can't even sell it anymore."

" I knew it!" sumire said.

The man grabbed the dog by it's right leg and lifted it up. " it's a nuisance that a worthless mutt like you even exists!"

Kawaki had enough . he placed hinako down on the floor and asked " wait, what are you gonna do with 'im?" kawaki slowly walked up to the man."

* insert super cool music which i have no Idea what music it is *

" huh? I'm gonna teach this filthy stray dog a lesson!"

" what?!" kawaki's voice was dangerously low. " Teach him a lesson?!"

Kawaki raised his hands and his hand became big as it was black and orange now.

* I have no idea on how to explain it, please pardon me *

" DON'T MESS AROUND!" he helled and smashed his hand onto a fence, crashing it comepletely.