PART 12

"Hinako...this is serious... did you really meet kaguya?"

' Say no, I don't remember, human child'

" k-kaguya san?! uh- ok?"

" No, actually, i don't remember much..."

" What do you remember?"

" I remember someone... with a ponytail and it was a guy... he gave me this seal.. and I don't remember anything else..."

" A guy? That means that it wasn't kaguya... phew!"

"Why would you think it was kaguya?" hinako asked.

" Boruto said kaguya didn't he?" sasuke answered.

" oh? he did?" hinako said 'innocently'.

Boruto could tell hinako was hiding something but decided to keep quiet.

" Do you mind leaving me alone? I don't want to see anyone now. So, leave." hinako said coldly.

The adults and her friends was shocked to hear that. But they thought she was having a bad day so they left.

'what the hell?! why did i say that?!'

' It is the side effect of the seal.'

' o-okay...'

( with the others)

naruto- she isn't acting like herself...

sasuke- i could tell she was hiding something.

shikamaru- do you think what she said was true?

naruto- i have feeling she was lying.

sasuke- well-

suddenly the hokage's door burst opened.

boruto- TOU-CHAN!!

naruto- boruto? sarada? mitsuki? sakada? and the rest? what's going on?

sarada- nanadaime! it's hinako! she- she isn't in her hospital room! her cloths are gone too and her hospital attire was left on the bed!

sasuke/naruto/shikamaru- what?!

*cue the whole group running everywhere to find hinako*

naruto and sasuke managed to find a crouching hinako on the ground somewhere in the training grounds. they quickly rushed to her and noticed that her seal was glowing and she was clutching her head screaming in agony. she soon spaced out and then passed out. they quickly brought her to the hospital again. after that they called back everyone.

( with hinako)

i was simply sleeping until i suddenly woke up. then my body moved by its own, changing out of the hospital clothes back to mine. I slowly moved my way to the training grounds. suddenly my head where the seal was started to hurt like hell. i screamed and clutched my head .

soon i saw two people which was familiar tho my vision was blury and i passed out.

*in her mind*

'hmm, hello human child...'

'k-kaguya san...'

'come sit here beside me...'

'okay?'

hinako made her way beside kaguya and sat beside her.

'kaguya san tell me, what happened just now?'

' you just awakened your seal. now you can use it as you please.'

'what does it do?'

(after telling hinako the powers of the seal)

'i see... its so powerful...'

'yes, yes it is... '

'is there something you wanted to tell me?'

' what a smart girl.. you are correct. i am here to tell you my goal that i couldn't accomplish'

'what is it?'

'to achieve world piece. let me explain it to you. But first, let me show you all the deaths this shinobi world caused.....'

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

'  AAAARGHHH!! thats so crazy! and why would i do that for you?! ' hinako yelled as she got up ,standing now. she was very mad at kaguya's plan. she didn't even notice she was crying.

' i chose you for a reason child... tell me, why won't you do it?'

' thats because what you want is fake peace!'

' its always the pretty lie or the ugly truth right?'

'...' hinako was speechless. ' but still... there will never be peace no matter what you do...'

' maybe me, but what about you? have you tried?'

'.....no...'

' maybe you can do what i couldn't....'

' why me?'

' cause you are you. you will accopmlish what i couldn't right?'

' i will have to think about it kaguya san...'

' take your time then... come to me when you have the answer. farewell for now human child, hinako...'

*outside her mind*

hinako slowly opens her eyes to see a familiar white room.

" hinako!!" she hears a familiar voice shout.

'you musn't trust anyone hinako...'

'but...'

'listen to what i say... you will not regret it'

Turns out the voice was naruto with the rest of her family following behind him.

" papa,mama,boruto,hima.' she greets.

" we were so worried hinako! don't scare us like that again!" hinata says as she hugs hinako. Hinako did not return the hug, she just mumbled a simple 'sorry'.

naruto noticed her eyes were dull so dull and not like the ones she used to have.

" Hinako? Are you alright?" naruto asked her. Hinako simply nodded her head.

Everyone thought that it was going to end, but little did they know.... it was just the begining.

A.N: Hello! If you are wondering who's death she saw, it was all of them.

the uchiha clan massacre, neji, her grandparents, the uzumaki clan massacre, jiraiya, haku,zabuza, all the wars, and so much more.