Part 2 of 6.3k veiw special

" wait, this is bushy brows! He wouldn't have peeked on you guys, right?" naruto said.

" yeah! lee isn't that kind of guy !" sakura added.

" sakura-chaan!" lee said with teary eyes.

" oh really? Prove it to us!" hinako yelled as hinata nodded.

" here, stand up lee." sakura said pulling on his shirt a little too hard, having his spandex tearing apart, showing ten ten's underwear.

" th-that's mine..." ten ten said disgusted.

"...."

' NOT YOU TOO LEEEE!!!!' Naruto and sakura thought.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

" you want us to go with them?" hinako asked.

" yes, I know forsure that you will be a big help to them."

" okay, m'lady."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

" what's that look on your face all about? Trying to look cool so you can impress the girls?" kushina said elbowing naruto. the rest were at the entrance watching kakashi shine in brightness and guy sulk. 

"stop toughing me!" naruto snapped.

" hey! what was that for?! stop rebeling!"

minato looked over to his son and wife but was distracted when someone was fighting.

" WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW?! "

" I TOLD YOU! SENSEI HELP ME!"

" Your on your own with this boruto."

" SENSEEEI!!!"

Hinako's hair was flying around like kushina's and boruto was trying to hide from her behind his sensei but the sensei himself is also trying to hide. What shocked him the most was that the girl was just like kushina.

" GIVE ME THAT!" Hinako yelled and pulled boruto's backpack. She started flipping through everything until she found her hiraishin kunai.

'hiraishin?!' he thought.

" YOU IDIOT! YOU SAID YOU DIDN'T KNOW WHERE IT WAS! WHAT IS THIS THEN!?"

" HOW DID THAT GET THERE?!"

" ASK YOURSELF!"

" YOU GOT IT NOW! STOP FUSSING OVER THIS YELLOW FLAME!"

" HEEEH?!! WE WENT OVER THIS! YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T CALL ME THAT!" Hinako yelled and put boruto into a headlock choking him.

" blehh! help me sensei! do something!"

" like?"

" anything!!"

" YOUR NOT LEAVING THIS MESS! AND SENSEI! IF YOU JOIN INTO THIS MESS YOU AREN'T LEAVING EITHER!"

" See? I'm not helping you now."