part 13

A few months had passed. Everything was going back to normal expect for hinako. She started to become more moody and distant. Everyone was worried for her, afraid she will walk the wrong path.

( in the hokage's office)

" okay team 7. you will be going on a mission to retrieve the hashirama cell."

" hai!"

.

.

.

.

.

" so this is the place huh?"

" yeah... its a shame that sakada-kun was put on a different team...." hinako sulked.

" here we are, the land of silence..."

" before we go in, we must remove our headbands. we don't want people knowing we are shinobi's from konoha."

" hai!"

The four were walking until they were stopped by someone stealing a golden vase from a random store. Boruto, hinako and sarada were shocked to see that the theif was just a kid.

" Don't be suprised, there are plenty of kids like him. lets go." mugino said.

 the kids frowned but followed. they walked through a dark alley.

" beyond this place is the danderous part of the village. be careful alright?"

they nodded.

They soon came into a store. the shop owner raised his head and rubbed his hands together.

" hello, we are looking for someone-" boruto started.

" so you're not here to purchase from me? you filthy dogs...." he said angrily and a metal wall separated them from the owner of the shop. boruto quickly slide across the wall before it completely closed. 

" boruto!" konohamaru yelled while pounding his hands on the wall.

" you baKAAA!!!" hinako yelled and punched the wall. The wall only cracked but wasn't completely down yet to her suprise. she got impatient and her hair went flying.

" HEY WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS STUPID WALL?!" hinako yelled fustrated  and kicked down the wall ignoring her teammates protest.

She unknowingly stomped on the guy on the ground. the guy was already injured by boruto but was injured even more this time.

hinako saw her brother on the desk with a kunai to the owners neck. she smiled then pulled his ear harshly.

" OWW WHAT THE HELL HINAKO?!"

" YOU BAKA! BAKA BAKA BAKA! " she yelled 

" s-sorryyyy!!"