part 19

Hinako is currently at the hospital with her friends. ( sarada, cho cho, sumire, wasabi and namida )

" so you mean... papa's family said i am strong and pretty?" sarada said excitedly.

" mhm, and it really is annoying... i can't move, i can't see and i need to rely on boruto to feed me!"

" Huh? I thought you liked boruto feeding you as a 'responsible brother'? "

" e-eh!? sumire!"

" *sigh * such a tsundere~"

" s-sarada!!"

" oh how i wish there will be a big brother who would take care of me like that!" 

" cho cho..."

" how amazing!" 

" y-you guys too, wasabi? namida?"

" aaargh!!!! You all are so mean!"

" hahahahahahhaha...."

boruto smiled at his sister from a tree and went to find kakashi.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

" He is here again? which bed?" 

" the same one."

" he- sigh....thanks for training him, kakashi-oji. And I have something to tell you."

" hmm? "

" when I was in coma, I met everyone that is dead." kakashi visibly flinched.

" obito and rin were nice people....bakashi."

"* snickers at the name she called him * so, what did they tell you?"

" obito-oji said that you did a good job on being the rokudaime."

" figures" he said, but thought ' obito...thank you...you could have done better tho...'

" and rin- obaa....she said she forgives you and is sorry for putting you in such pressure. Both are also proud of you. I also met your father. He said that he loved you and is proud of you. Same goees for minato-jii"

Kakashi was crying.

" thank you....hinako."

" your welcome."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

" he won't even wake up for his favourite burger too? Man, he must be very tired. Welp! It's mine now!" iwabe said.

" iwabe, we bought that for boruto. "

"how are you, hinako-chan?" denki asked.

" oh me? I can't move a muscle and I can't see either! No worries denki! I'll heal soon!"

" I hope you do!"

Suddenly a scream of a nurse could be heard. Hinako started to panick.

" is something wrong? what's going on?!"