《14 It's not your fault》

Just letting you know:

its not a good idea to eat while reading this CH

Mild mentions of puke 

*cough more then mild cough*

👌 😁 😊 

Peter POV:

       When I woke up, I wished I hadn't. I felt all woozy... and warm. I felt very hot, and I was pretty sure I had a fever. My stomachs insides felt like they were thrashing around, like at any moment I might puke. But I didn't have any food in my stomach- wait... I did. My sandwich and panc-

I barely made it out of bed before I threw up what was left of my breakfast and lunch all over the floor. I panicked. I didn't want anyone to see it, so I started cleaning it up. I took off my shirt and used it to mop up what I could. After I located the nearest trash can, I attempted to hobble over there. But it ended up being more like dragging my body.

Only after I disposed of my shirt did I look around the room. I was... oh dear god. I was in the med bay. The same med bay in the Avengers tower.

Wait- what had happened? Why was I here? The last thing I remember was- oh. Clint had shot me, but what ha- I CALLED MR. STARK!

It all came back, just like before.

Getting shot with the arrow, all the blood, calling Mr. Stark. B-but then it was all blank. I looked back down at my body. My wound was bandaged, visible because I had no shirt on. I was also wearing sweatpants.... There weren't my pants. So that wasn't my shirt. WHOS SHIRT DID I JUST MOP UP MY PUKE WITH?!

I quickly attempted to get back to my bed before anyone came in, and saw me out of bed. I sat down with a grunt, and pain coursed through my abdomen. But I didn't have time to check my wound because my enhanced hearing picked up someone approaching. Quickly I got back under the sheets and closed my eyes.

Bruce POV:

I was working in the lab with Tony on a cure for Peter, when Friday told us he was awake. Tony had fallen asleep about 25 minutes ago because he probably hadn't slept for the last few days. So I tried to wake him up but failed. So I left to go check on him by myself. I didn't bother racing up to the floor above, because he was probably still tired, and his movements sluggish. But when I got to the Med Bay and opened the door, I froze. Peter was lying in bed, eyes closed, and a giant red stain covering the bed sheet near his chest. The sheets were thin yes, but it was still a scary sight. How was I supposed to know if he was even alive?!

Well I mean, yes Friday told us, er me, he was awake. But he was bleeding out. .

"Friday g-give me Peter's vitals." I said with a shaky voice.

"He seems to be alright at the moment. But his cut is bleeding severely due to a slight fast motion." Friday responded in her irish accent. I sighed with relief, knowing he wasn't dead or dying. Then I remembered that he was bleeding out.

I ran to his bedside, and slowly put my and on his wrist to check his pulse. He was breathing steadily, which was a good sign. I turned around and looked around for something to stop the bleeding. My eyes landed on something sticking out of the trash can. It looked kind of like a shirt. But before I could do anything, I heard movement from behind me. Peter shot directly upright, and I yelped in surprise and jumped backward. It was then I realized he didn't have a shirt on... So where was it?