《37 A Burglary to Forget》

The fact that I wrote all of this chapter in less then like three and a half hours and proofed it, today, after coming up with the idea in the shower, is surprising. But here ye people go! Another chapter cause it's 11:48am and I'm going to bed early tonight.

Pirate POV:

Ah, just a normal day on the Helicarrier. Agents working away, me reading through new case files, two of the Avengers... in my office?

I watch Tony and Steve with my eye as they barge into my office. I lace my fingers and rest my elbows on my desk.

"Stark, Rogers," I dip my head down in a nod towards them. "Why are you in my office and not helping the rest of your team move all those vials?" I question them as they take a seat in the two chairs facing my desk.

"I need to get back to New York." Tony states simply, and I lean back in my chair.

"Oh you do now?" I question, playing with him a little.

"I need to get back to... check on someone. I think they may be in trouble." Tony tells me, meanwhile Steve's face is emotionless. But his eyes show slight sympathy, toward Tony I believe.

"No can do." I tell him, and start looking through a file on my desk. I expected them to leave, but I know better.

"Pi-Fury, I need to get back to my k-" Tony starts but stops before he can finish. "I need to get back to someone. I-Friday told me something happened to their family and I need to make sure they're ok." He explains, and I think on that for a second. And while I do, I watch as Tony runs a hair through his hair, ending at rubbing his face anxiously.

"Alright, here's the best I can do." I tell the two men, and Tony's eyes light up just a bit. "I can't send either of you guys back, but I can send an agent to check up on this person if you give me their name." I tell Tony, and the little bit of hopefulness that was in his eyes fades away.

"I-I need to see him, please." He begs, and I keep up my stoic manor.

"I'm sorry Tony, but I can't risk you leaving before all the vials are safely packed away." I told him, and I sensed a negative reaction coming after I'd said that.

"Why! Why do you need me?!" He exclaims.

"Because, you're the one with all the tech. Surely you could conder up some sort of helping bot or something to make this process go faster." I tell the two heroes, and it's silent for a few minutes.

"Ok, but only if you send your agent and as soon as he gets word of what happened to Peter he-"

"Wait, Peter as in Peter Parker?! He's the kid you want me to check up on?" I raise my voice and open a drawer in my desk. Pulling out my laptop I quickly pull up anything and everything from current events with Peter B. Parker's name under it in the S.H.I.E.L.D. dadabase. While the files load, I press a button to lower down the StarkScreen positioned behind me, and connect it to my laptop. There's a loading screen as the files open up, and then... oh shi-

Peter POV:

Today was pretty uneventful. After figuring out I have a stalker yesterday, I've switched my Spider-Man exits to the sewer system, because there's a sewer grate in the middle of a Bath & Body Works. Though now it says Bat & ody ors. So I went out a few times to just check up on the city. And yeah, it was pretty uneventful. No crimes, no nothing. So that left me with a whole lot of nothing. I already have enough food - probably - to help me if I get stabbed. And a working way of getting internet and charging my computer and phone. I have some money, and a backup pair of clothes. So there's pretty much nothing to do but wait around for the Avengers to get back. And that leaves my brain to wander. But I can't let that happen. So... I guess I'll just check my Crime Chaser app for the hundredth time today.