《48 The Trios Back At It 》

Apparently, it's been a while. So here I am, rushing this update. Hope you enjoy!

Peter POV:

"Eddie..." I say with a shaky breath. W-We finally found him...

I ran over to him without thinking, dropping the huge box in the process. (Though I didn't hear it fall, so I'm guessing Loki like levitated it or something.) I envelop my adoptive father in a hug, and he starts to stir a little bit.

"H-Huh..." He mumbles and I take off my helmet, then my mask. I wipe away a tear, and then watch as Eddie opens his eyes. "P-Pete... Peter?" He says and I nod.

"We're here to rescue you," I say, and Eddie pulls me back into a hug.

"Pete..." He says weekly. "Where's Venom..." He says and I think back to everything that's happened. He was with me when the plane went down, then he revived Mr. Stark, and from there went into me, then Anne...

"He's with Anne." I say and Eddie lets out a breath.

"Where's Anne?" He asks again.

"Back at the tower." I tell him, and he sighs.

"Good... good." Then Eddie looks around the room, and when he sees Loki, he freaks. "P-Peter... g-get behind me," he says, and I turn around to see what he was looking at. Right!

"Oh, no that's just Loki." I say, trying to calm Eddie down. "He'e helping me rescue you, but we needed to sneak in here first. See?" I stand up, showing off the suit I was wearing. But Eddie seems to recognize it somehow.

"P-Peter... where did you get that uniform?" He asks me, his voice sounding almost hollow. Does he know who this uniform belonged to? How?

"I-I... me and Mr. Loki knocked out a few agents and took their uniforms to sneak in here, why?" I ask, and he lets out a long sigh.

"N-No reason..." He says, and then grimaces like he's in pain from something.

"Eddie?" I ask cautiously. "What's... whats wrong?" I ask, and he points down toward his ankles. I bend down and lift up his pant leg to see some sort of ankle cuff on his ankle. It looked like whoever put it on, purposely made it too tight. I try to break it, but it's no use.

"Let me try," I hear from behind me, and then Loki walks over and takes his helmet off. He waves his hand and the cuff turns a dark shade of green before falling down to the ground with a CLANG. Then he moves on to the second cuff, and then the two holding Eddie arms in place on the chair we found him in. Once he was free, I help him stand up, slinging one of his arms over my shoulder- what was that?

A few floors up, I heard lots of footsteps. Running I guess, but why? We need to move. "Loki, I have an idea." I say, and he nods. Then I tell him my plan for escape.

Loki POV:

After Peter relayed his plan to me, I walked through the door and back towards the way we'd come. Then I found the guard we'd passed on our way down here, the one who told us which cell to drop off the electric chair off at. Yeah, that's right. These freak shows of people were gonna use an electric shock chair to get information out of Eddie. I mean! People! Get a better method to get information! Knife to the throat always seems to work, or threatening a loved one. Or you could always take a wooden stick, rubbing alcohol, and a - oh hey, I'm here.

I walk over towards the agent and press the elevator button. The agent looks at me for a second, before looking away again. "You deliver the package?" They ask me, and I nod my head once.