《10 - Breakfast With The Avengers》

A/N:

So this CH, if you read on of my previous author notes, is looong. But, for your sake, I'm putting in little 'take break here' and 'half way there' marks and things. So people who hate long CHs, yw? And sry for not posting for a while. I'm back! :p

Ok, now onto the actual CH! *eats blue food* 

       I woke up, not as tired as I thought I'd have been. Last night Natasha had found out I was Spider-Man, and it made me wonder if I should tell anyone else... No. I couldn't do that. If my secret got out who knows what kind of bad things could happen... but the offer about my being an Avenger... it was tempting.

I got out of bed and hopped around. I went into the bathroom to find it was bigger than I had thought it was going to be. I looked in the mirror. My hair was a mess and there were little traces of blood near my scalp from where I had hit my head last night. I quickly washed them out.

I was still wearing my clothes from yesterday. They were stained and dirty, but I didn't care. I hobbled back out to the main part of my room, and noticed my suit lying on the ground. A shiver went through me, hoping no one had gone into my room last night other than Natasha. I slowly bent down and grabbed it. Then shoved it into my backpack. I pulled out my phone to see that my alarm hadn't gone off... because my phone was dead. Great. Just what I needed.

As I made my way towards the wheelchair, I wondered what time it was. Cause I obviously couldn't check my phone, because it was dead! I only could charge it at school occasionally, and at Ned's house. But definitely not here.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y," I asked. "Can you bring me to the Common Room? Is anyone else up? What time is it? Also what's the weather like? Cause I usually walk to school." I asked all at one, fearing that I'd overloaded the AI. But F.R.I.D.A.Y replied back just fine.

"Sure thing Peter," she said and my chair started to move towards the door. "Natasha and Steve are the only ones up at the moment, and it is currently 5:53am." My door opened. "The weather out today is currently chilly and 41̊, but I don't think Boss will let you walk to school."

"Ok, thanks." I replied, rubbing the back of my neck. It was sore from a fall early this morning. Some of the Avengers had found me. Clint, Sam, and Steve. We had fought, but I had gotten away. They had said the same thing Mr. Stark had said when he found me. They asked for my identity and to bring me to S.H.I.E.L.D. Though I had a feeling they would expose me without a second thought.

When I entered the Common Room, Natasha was reading a book on the couch and Steve was in the kitchen drinking water like his life depended on it. He was all sweaty and looked like he had been working out.

"Hey," I said. Steve put his water down and Nat put her book in her lap.

"Hey Pete," Steve said. OH MY GOD... Captain America just called me Pete and said hi to me! Calm down, calm down, calm down...

"A little early to be up aint it?" He asked me.

"Oh, um, my phone died so my alarm didn't go off so I didn't know what time it was or when to get up." I rambled. "Were you working out?" I asked, trying to change the subject.

"Oh, I was out running. I do it every morning. Sam usually joins me but we were chasing Spider-Man all last night. So he's still sleeping." Steve replied, and I felt my cheeks get a tiny bit red when Nat looked at me.

"Spider-Man you say?" She said, then went back to reading with a smirk.

"Yeah. He's crafty. I'll give him that." Cap said. No. Captain America... NO! His name is Steve Rogers. Steve... Rogers. Steve. "Right Pete?" He asked me.