《41.1 Hybrid And Others Backstory》

A/N: The second paragraph of this chapter is basically a giant quote from the movie Venom more or less, and again, this is just what I'm having happen, not what actually happened in the comics or movies. ALSO IM TRYING TO KEEP THIS SPOILER FREE FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVEN'T SEEN THE MOVIE VENOM YET.

So, as you may know, Venom is a symbiote. But, he's not the only one. Carnage is another popular one, and you guys might also know about Anti-Venom and maybe Toxin. But, as you probably have already guessed because of the chapter title, 'Hybrid', is also a symbiote, but then again they're not. Four other symbiotes (Riot, Lasher, Agony, and Phage) merged together to become one bigger symbiote. That was Hybrid. Now I'm going to explain what the Life Foundation is, (based off of the movie Venom,) and what happens in my fanfic... Or rather- what happened.

Coulton Drake, when he was 19, developed a gene therapy (idk what that is either) that tRiPpLeS the life expectancy of people with pancreatic cancer. When he was 24 he created the Life Foundation, and then decided he was going to explore space and blah blah blah. Eventually, one of his rockets finds a huge commit with some sort of life forms on it. So obviously, they took back 'samples'. Aka some of these so-called life forms, and if you can guess they are symbiotes. One of which being Venom.

And eventually the Life Foundation falls, (idk if it does or not in the movie but it does in my fanfic,) but before that happens, they'd given some of the symbiotes to Hydra. But not like one or two. Twelve. Twelve symbiote, because Coulton Drake is not a man who will only take as few as he dares, he goes in for the kill. But anyways, after the Life Foundation figured out how these creatures 'worked', Hydra found out what they knew, and asked for some of their symbiotes. The Life Foundation isn't stupid- Coulton Drake isn't stupid. And he knew exactly what Hydra was. So he said yes to the deal. Giving Hydra 12 elite alien weapons.

Also, Symbiotes do not have genders. Usually it depends on their host, but in my story I'm going to give them genders because of a few different things that would make it confusing that I'm not going to get into. Oh and just a little fun fact: Venoms race is called 'Klyntars', but I don't use that term in my story.