《11 School》

A/N:

This CH is loooong

so here's your warning.

ok happy readings.

Peter POV:

     As I walked into school, I shoved the sandwich I'd bought into my bag along with the rest of Mr. Stark's money. No need for someone to see me with that much money when practically everyone knows that I'm poor. I headed over to my locker.

Just as I was about to close it, someone put their hands on my shoulders and started to shake me back and forth. I knew it was Ned, so I let him do it. When he was done I turned around to face him. Oh no. He had the look on his face. That dumb look that he got when he was overly giddy. With eyebrows partly raised, he squealed.

"Peter!" He yelped a little too high pitched for my liking.

"Ned!" I said back impersonating him. I closed my locker as he shook me again.

"WHAT-" He said but I covered his mouth. Slowly I removed my hand. Just like I had done for Mr. Stark yesterday. "-happened!" Ned whisper shouted.

"What? Is there something on my shirt?" I asked, knowing that wasn't what he was talking about.

"Peter! Come on!" He begged "Please tell me what happened!!!!" He stretched out the e in please, though I just smirked.

"I gotta wait for MJ." I replied simply.

"Wait for me why?" MJ asked walking up to us. "And hey Loser."

"So Peter can tell us all about the Av-" I covered his mouth again.

"Ned, don't let people hear you say that! If Flash finds out who knows what he'll do!" I whispered, and Ned nodded. So for a second time within the last 30 seconds, I removed my hand from his mouth.

"Right, so Peter? When are you going to break it all down to detail? And don't say you won't. I know you." MJ asked.

"I was thinking lunch-" I started to say but was cut off by Ned's loudish groans of protest.

"Come on Peter! You know I can't wait that long!" He complained.

"Well deal with it." I said. "And I think we all gotta get to class. Right MJ?" I said.

"Yep," She smirked, and we walked off to our respective homerooms. Me and MJ both had Mrs. Myres, and Ned and Mr. Samuel. We all said bye and I told Ned to try and contain his girlish screams until after fourth period.

I took my seat in the back in front of MJ in homeroom, but I could practically feel her gaze burning a hole through my skull. I turn to face her. She was giving me a look like she was trying to read my mind, but something was blocking her from the whole image.

"Alright spill." She stated. I looked at her weirdly.

"What?" I asked.

"I know there's something you're not telling me." She said. Huh? What was I- oh, right. That.

"Heh, well guess what." I said.

"What?" She asked.

"So um, an anonymous source whose name will be spoken about at lunch told me... that a familys coming by tomorrow. Like to adopt." I blurted out, then I quickly added, "But there's no chance that they'll pick me." MJ looked at me skeptically for a moment, then sighed and looked back down at her book.