《39 DoN't QuEsTiOn uS》

The thing above is the definition of CCTV. Apparently, based on a comment chain I was in, not a lot of people know what CCTV is. So, *in Howard voice* Its just security cameras man.

Tony POV:

I can't believe that I found Peter. As soon as I got back to New York I made my way straight towards his apartment. When I found it all blown up and burnt down, I broke down. There had been a chance, a large chance, that Peter had died. But when I asked the cops on sight, they had said that they'd found no bodies. So that gave me a little bit of hope that he was still alive, - that they were still alive, - but not much. So I looked around... everywhere. I had asked Friday to keep watch on every street for him, and monitor his phone and laptop for any activity (after I hacked through them of course, which proved surprisingly harder than I thought it would be). As soon as he's spotted on CCTV or opens one of his devices I'll know.

And then it happened. He opened up his laptop. Friday informed me of it as soon as it happened, and got a ping on his location. She quickly mapped a course and I got into my armor faster than I probably ever have.

Within minutes I was there, at the location, and looking for a way in. He had apparently been in an old rundown building and I was going to get to him. After I found a way inside, I followed the signal from his computer on a GPS from Friday and found him. I had finally found him... Peter. He was right there in front of me, and not a moment after I called out to him, he was in my arms. He broke down- we both broke down. And I have on idea how long we just stay there in each other's arms crying, holding onto one another for what seemed like dear life. But eventually I managed to get both of ourselves back to the tower. I got Peter into the med bay where he instantly passed out after lying down in one of the beds. But as soon as he fell asleep I noticed that he was bleeding, badly. I started to panic wondering how long he had been bleeding...

[Time skip from a random doctor doing doctor stuffs on Peter]

"Hey Mr. Stark?" Peter asks me while we're chilling watching Mrs. Doubtfire. I look over at him while stuffing another handful of popcorn into my mouth.

"Yeafh?" I ask with a mouthful.

"Oh um, well it's just that... we're sitting here watching a movie, when I'm pretty sure Eddie and Anne are still alive." He tells me, getting slower and quieter as he finishes. I choke on my popcorn.

"KID, YOUR TELLING ME THAT YOUR PARENTS ARE STILL ALIVE AND THAT WE COULD HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THEM ALL THIS TIME!?" I shout and Peter's face shifts into something that looks like guilt and fear, but also unformort.

Peter POV:

"KID, YOUR TELLING ME THAT YOUR PARENTS ARE STILL ALIVE AND THAT WE COULD HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THEM ALL THIS TIME!?" Mr. Stark shouts and I inhale sharply when he says 'my parents'. My parents are... t-there dead. Eddie and Anne are my adoptive parents. I don't call them 'Mom' or 'Dad', and I'm not like other kids with their parents. I never had anyone to comfort me when I needed it. I used to be scared during thunderstorms when I was younger, but there was never anyone around. May was always at the hospital doing everything she could to help out and make some extra money. A-And uncle Ben... w-who tried his hardest to get a stable j-job... He was always out helping out everywhere he co-could. He used to always tell me that... that just because your life sucks, doesn't mean everyone else's needs to. But h-he didn't... he didn't l-l-live long enough t-to... t-to see...

A silent tear streaks down my cheek and I look down at my lap. Then, without warning, more tears fell. Faster this time, harder.

"Peter?" I hear Mr. Stark say, but I don't look at him. Instead I look at my fingers in my lap. I'm fidgeting again, crying again. But all I feel is guilty. Guilty because the one time I get a chance to start over, I get new parents, I couldn't be any less of a major screw up. First I let them almost die, then I only think about Mr. Stark. Not them, when I realize that they're still freaking alive. I was worried about Mr. Stark... I was worried about Mr. Stark. As I run a hand through my hair, I attempt to speak.