《45 Loki Loki You Should Really Get To Know Me-》

PLEASE READ THIS!!!!!!!

I know I haven't updated in a WHILE and I'm sorry for that. But I have this uh... chapter for you guys and lets just say it took me a while to edit. And also, for more than half of this chapter I'm talking about May and Ben from 3rd person. But I never call them by their names unless someone says them. So they're both referred to as 'he' and 'she'. Or like 'the girl' or something like that. But hopefully you guys can understand that it got confusing for me to write like that, and it was hard to refrain from using their actual names... Uh yeah so anywaysssss, heres the chapter!!

Also the song up top... just listen to the first 13 seconds ehehehe-(it has nothing to do with the chapter, just the title.....)

No one POV:

A girl, about 14 or 15, walks along the deserted street. Her hands are in her pockets and a hood pulled over her head. Her breath is visible in the air on this cool crisp night. As she walks, her stomach begs for food, and her feet beg for her to stop walking, but she doesn't. She has nowhere to go, and no reason to die. So here she is.

The squeaky brakes of the van echo off the walls of the buildings and it stops the girl in her tracks. Slowly, she turns to look behind her. It's only her and the van, no one else in sight. Then people in dark suits, - almost secret agent-looking, - get out of the black van and grab her, shoving her into the back. At first she thought they were the Child Protection Services, so she had resisted, but when the doors slammed shut, everything was explained.

Ten years later, she is known as the Red Ghost of Hydra. A born killer, merciless, ruthless, and impossible to escape. She has perfectly executed mission after mission. But right now, in this moment, she is buying groceries.

"That'll be $34.89 ma'am." The guy at the register tells the woman, but having already done the math including the taxes, she knows for a fact that this man is lying. She glares daggers at him.

"I don't think it is." She says and points at the small screen displaying the total cost of all her items. "Are you trying to rip me off? It's not 35 dollars." She says calmly despite the piercing anger in her eyes.

"No," the guy says and crosses his arms. He shifts his weight, obviously uncomfortable. "It's 35 do-dollars." He gulps, but keeps up his bold look. The woman rolls her eyes.

"No, it's $25." She says, about to lose it. The guys smirks.

"Oh yeah? And how would you know little lady?" He says. His mistake. The 'little lady' sent the woman reaching for the idiot man's throat, but something held her back from flying across the conveyor belt. She turns around, about ready to elbow this stranger in the mouth, when she catches their eyes.

Those beautiful blue eyes seem as though they are staring into her soul. She tilts her head, admiring the handsome man. The man stares back at her with a sort of admiration. Before this moment, she didn't believe a perfect man existed, but now...

"I think you owe this young woman an apology." The man says, looking over all the relatively cheap items she had been trying to buy. "$35 seems like a bit too much." He says, and his voice sounds like an angel's to the woman. It makes her heart flutter each time he speaks.

Flashing back, about twelve years, he's 19. He doesn't exactly know what to do with his life, but he knows he wants to help people. So when his brother gets a job at a secret organization, and they need another person, he's recommended. By his brother no doubt. And he gets the job... but what is the job? S.H.I.E.L.D. was the job. He was now an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.. Assigned mission after mission, he is happy. But still missing something in his life.